Formation/tactics for 09

What formation will/have you use when you start on 09? Basic 4-4-2? 4-4-2 attcking? 4-1-3-2? One of the standard ones and leave everything as it is? One from 08 that worked really well for you?

I ordered the game and it's on its way but it has to travel about 6,000 miles to reach me so it may be a little while!

nothing seems to work well for me, very dissapointed

Stick with it mate, I had the same problem. If you have a successful PC tactic try and think how it would translate to FMH, that's what I did with a tactic that got me winning cups galore and qualifying for champs league with Portsmouth, hoping it will bring simpler success on PSP.

this is not tried and tested, it took a few weeks to get thebugel home right last year. I beleive this will be OK for people who cant buy a win at the moment. Im hoping people try it, if it doesnt work il continue to tweek is only something thats proved successful over the weekend. Starting 1st season in prem tonight with same squad so i will post an update

is there a way to use all my saved tactics from the last game from my memory card without having to re-input them again. the bugel tactics uploaded on the last game and they were from 2007. can anyone help me please

is there a way to use all my saved tactics from the last game from my memory card without having to re-input them again. the bugel tactics uploaded on the last game and they were from 2007. can anyone help me please

Archived