Features you never want to see on FMH?

sorry didn't see the thread and just wondered as crickie sed about sponsers in the post above

off-topic: how do i use the quotes?

Ok cool,

You click reply next to the post or if you want to multi-quote, you click quote on all the posts you want to include and click reply :)

• SI Staff
2d-pitch.. oh wait... :O

Please remember that its OPTIONAL the text commentary still remains as before if you prefer that option.

(also the 2d isn't as time consuming to watch as on the PC and has been aimed at being 'flashes' of action rather than minutes of minutae and detail)

• SI Staff
so when you or the opposition are on an attack - it will be 2d pitch

also, will it be on when someone gets sent off or yellow carded?

The 'triggers' are similar to those on the FM PC game (ie. interesting stuff happening) - however the displayed clips are timed to be somewhat 'snappier' in presentation, ie. they get to the core of the action without a 20 second build up ... this imho suits the PSP playing speed best.

To be honest, not many people play with these LLM rules that you keep talking about. That's more for the PC as the PSP is a toned down version.

Forgetting that you just made these numbers up if that is the case, then it's about time to change those numbers. Who says this has to be dumbed down just because it's simplified?

People who take the sport seriously play LLM, simple as that.

Forgetting that you just made these numbers up if that is the case, then it's about time to change those numbers. Who says this has to be dumbed down just because it's simplified?

People who take the sport seriously play LLM, simple as that.

What are you on about? Numbers? I didn't mention numbers!! lol

To be honest, not many people play with these LLM rules that you keep talking about. That's more for the PC as the PSP is a toned down version.
What are you on about? Numbers? I didn't mention numbers!! lol [/Quote]

You said that "Most don't play LLM". Do you have some kind of hard data I didn't know about?

Most people I know who play these type of games prefer to work from the bottom. There is no joy in

taking over a team with unlimited funds.

IFK Göteborg is my real life favourite team but if you mean for LLM there are many. Torquay used to be a favourite of mine, Cambridge and plenty of others like variuos lower league Scottish teams.

Why LLM? Because it highlights what is so great about this sport, how building strong teams becomes more important than the stars you have. I admit that it has become increasingly hard with the PC version though.

There are plenty of reasons. I just love Football Manager games and I love Football on all levels. Let's see what FHM can bring to the table.

That is correct. Make no mistake though. I do not need Swedish leagues or anything.

To me Football Managers was always about the English leagues first and forthmost. I do of course understand that it isn't enough for many others but they are enough for me :).

Baby steps is ok with me. Fixing the scouts is a good first step.

I am fine with baby steps aswell, another good first step would be to reduce controversy(cards/offsides/injuries etc.) in matches, as in FMH07(the only game i have) every other game i play has one penalty or i have a player sent off, or my best player is booked and misses next match.

In real life there aren't that many controversial moments, at least not in the games i watch.

I personally would not like to see player pictures because being a bit of a perfectionist, i never intentionally buy ugly players. I remember watching MOTD, seeing a player i had scouted and going 'God, Colleens got a hunk in Wayne' before quickly removing this player from my shortlist :D

I particularly don't like the way that you can only have 36 players in your full team, that the reserves never play matches unless against yourself (In England) and that there is no u18's (Or Youth team). Anyone agree with me?

Not really, seen as this comment sums it up!

this is features you dont want to see not what you want to see

Archived