am i the only one?

am i the only one who thinks 09 is a fantastic game?

i think assitant manager feedback is unbelievable.

i think 3d is infact very good, i only have mine on key highlights no replays and a smidgen down from the fast speed and have no problems with the quality of it (its not supposed to be fifa) it gives me a mch better indication of whats going on...not perfect sure, but this is the first year.

and we can still use 2d.

i think transfer system so far is a small improvement

i think press conferences (although im not in favour of these) are very good.

the problem i have is the typing thing, and the amount of injuries, but there is a patch on release day to fix this... so thats good enough for me.

for me the only downside is only being able to have arrows going forward one place on the tactics screen as i like to have my full backs going all the way.

other than that i think it is fantastic and cannot wait to buy the full game.

and no im not a fan boy at all im very honest and to the point, the above is merely my opinion some may agree or difference theirs thats fine but haters dont flame my post.

does anybody else agree with me?

I do... But less enthusiastic. I will definately buy the game and I love SI more and more each day... Cant believe they doing a realease

day patch... Is there a more direct way of showing your customers that you care about them? The typing thing is seroiusly F**K**G annoying

however no biggie and should be fixed easily. GO SI!!!

also for me FM09 is a great game and i can't wait till getting started with the full game.

even the 3D isn't bad at all. of course it's not the same as FIFA or any other pure football-game. and i can see all of the unrealistic game-scenes, moves and what-ever. i'm pretty sure, that 3D will improve in the upcoming months and years and i can remember what a kind of shocking 2D was years ago.

am i the only one who thinks 09 is a fantastic game?

Er, no. There are hundreds of threads telling people to stop moaning and FM09 is brilliant.

For me, the 3D graphics are jerky and unwatchable on my 9-month old way-above-spec laptop so I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of testing, but unlike many on the forum I seem to be able to keep things in perspective and not get very VERY ANGRY over a game. SI are testing the graphics on Intel chips, which I have read elsewhere seem to be the issue, so I remain hopeful it will be playable by the time the game comes out.

I've calmly cancelled my pre-order in the meantime (not just for the graphics) and will re-order if I am confident the patch will fix all the errors. And I'll do it without getting angry.

i think it's great, or at least will be once they iron out a few quirks. at least we know they are going to address the problems, rather than do what many companies do and force the customers to lump it after they've taken the moeny from their pockets.

compare, pro evo 2008 on the 360 - the online mode was broken, bordering on unplayable. when i heard (a good 6 months+ after the release) that they weren't going to bother patching it because the new version was imminent, i felt seriously let down, ripped off. i traded it in, went out and bought fifa 08 and haven't looked back since.

but yeah -- FM 09 -- this is gonna be something special i think.

Archived