Are the creators planning to sort the card graphic malarky out?

Will this problem be sorted for the games release?

I cant get the demo to work due to the graphic card rubbish so will they get the game sorted for the thouseands like me out there?

Would be nice if someone from si responded here.

Then it's your fault for having a sh*t graphics card, don't expect the makers to sort it out for you when the specs were already released for your viewing.

so if the problem is up to spec, then its SI's problem can I reckon?

No you can't, if they reduced the game's functionality so a lower spec ran it, you'd have a less functional game.

2 + 2 still equals 4.

sorry if this is in the wrong place the forums are still new to me.can anyone help,am getting new laptop but dont have the money for one with dedicated graphics ie g force ect can anyone let me know which shared graphics will run the 3d smoothly.very gratefull for any reply.

what is your spec ?

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: Mobile Intel® 945GM Express Chipset Family

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip type: Intel® GMA 950

DAC type: Internal

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A2&SUBSYS_10C71734&REV_03

Display Memory: 224 MB

Dedicated Memory: 0 MB

Shared Memory: 224 MB

Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

I think their up to scratch

:S

? thats weird, if you put on the box the minimum spec, and then tell the consumers that ur minimum spec cannot run, and its their problem, without solving it, doesn't that sound ridiculous?

And then, because it cant run, then u raise the minimum spec without prior notice, where is the professionalism? EA sports dont do this kind of thing.

As least what I need is an assurance that SI is willing to try to fix it. Obviously, if its purely hardware specs, and after finding out solutions, it cant work, then fair enough.

But by just throwing responsibility to the consumers, obviously every consumer in the world is to be blamed then. ie. u bought can food, can food is spoiled, its the consumers fault because the consumer is wrong to choose that can. the makers of the can food is free.

other words, u cant just throw responsibility that just because it doesnt work, and then after the consumer has met the specs, its still the consumers fault in buying the game and have to take responsibility for the lost.

ultimately, of coz, if organisations want to be nasty, they can insist by law its still the consumers fault for choosing to buy the game. Fair enough, but I guarentee you, you will lose more than just the consumer. You will lose your reputation, and all your years of building up as the best football simulator because of the lack of professionalism.

So please dont say plainly its just the consumers fault. Yes, some consumers can be nasty and complain and never stop complaining for the slightest bit, while SI is now working round the clock to deliver the best. After trying so hard, yet people aren't satisfied. Fair enough, I feel for them.

but saying everything is the consumers fault, sounds like pushing responsibility.

If they Released the spec beforehand

And my spec is up to what they said

And the 3d doesnt work

Do you want to explain how its my fault?

^o)

well, you'd need to tell us what your spec actually is, first. Also, you'd need to verify that you don't have any hardware or software conflicts that could contribute to the issue, plus be sure that all your drivers are up to date, hardware and system settings are correct and that you have eliminated any other possible causes of the error. If any one of these things is not right, then it's in no way the fault of SI.

Alternatively it could just be something that affects only the demo (since essentially we're just continuing a saved game based on some default settings).

Then again it might simply be a bug.

Whatever the case, if you expect anyone to be able to solve the issue, you really need to eliminate any causes attributable to your own system and then post a bug report with as much detail as possible, including crash dumps, screenshots, whatever. That way at least SI can determine whether there is a real problem...

well, you'd need to tell us what your spec actually is, first. Also, you'd need to verify that you don't have any hardware or software conflicts that could contribute to the issue, plus be sure that all your drivers are up to date, hardware and system settings are correct and that you have eliminated any other possible causes of the error. If any one of these things is not right, then it's in no way the fault of SI.

Alternatively it could just be something that affects only the demo (since essentially we're just continuing a saved game based on some default settings).

Then again it might simply be a bug.

Whatever the case, if you expect anyone to be able to solve the issue, you really need to eliminate any causes attributable to your own system and then post a bug report with as much detail as possible, including crash dumps, screenshots, whatever. That way at least SI can determine whether there is a real problem...

I'm sure i just quoted my spec

^o)

Display Devices

---------------

Have a look here, may help with your problem

http://www.new-drivers.com/files/display/Intel/?gclid=CMON2Z6y15YCFRyR1Qodzx7B2g

Display Devices

---------------

This is exactly what i have , does 3D work on yours ???

What hardware are you running?

You're running the same software as everyone else, and their copy works so it must be a firmware or hardware issue.

P4 3.2ghz Mcpherson, Geforce 7600GS (256mb Ram), 1gig Ram. I have done all updates shown on the techincal problem pages as have many others who are still experiencing problems.

Archived