Can you run FM 2009?

well the point is my system complies with the minimum requirements 250 percent and should run, however due 2 a graphics problem i cnt even get started!

ok maybe my system needs upgraded from 3 months ago wen i bought it

the point is that we should all hav been informed of this before we got excited on the demo

My Laptops 700 pounds and 3 months old and i cant even get the demo started. . . . .

every1 esle??? discuss????

Then that's your fault then because if you bought a £700 laptop 3 months ago you would have bought one with at least a 7 series or 8 series nividia graphics card in it not an intel intergrated graphics card. No one should be stupid enough to buy a laptop with intergrated graphics. If your card is not intel intergrated then maybe there's a way around your problem.

the specs are in the stickie at the top of the page. and have been for a while

yeah the specs that most folks systems will met comfortably yet we still cant run it!

if your so good and got it running why are you wasting your time with meer mortals such as us and not playing it??!

if your graphics isnt upto scratch you either need to upgrade or not play fm. SI arent responsible for the specs of your computer.

was your quote. . . so according to you if the system doesnt meet the requirements it wont run. . .

therefore, of my opinion and hence jow can you help someone thats system wont cut it??

so if anyones getting blocked it you for you blatant lies

Archived