Is the Brian Clough Trophy in FM 09?

Could someone please confirm if the Brian Clough Trophy will be in FM 09 and if not could it be added in any new update please.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6270170.stm

Some will say its pointless, and you can set up your own pre-season friendly cups but I feen this kind of touch really adds to the realism & imersive world type thing. I believe Testimonials (where you can select guest players) would be a very popular feature too if possible.

The Brian Clough Trophy isn't a pre-season competition. It's fought for everytime Derby and Notts forest play each other. That match was just to get things started.

If you knew the teams well enough, you'd know that it isn't Notts Forest..

I don't think the trophy will be added, as it would require a bit of work to ensure it is done right in game..

I think it should be included bein a dedicated forest supporter and all, but i undrstand tht it may not be done correctly in the game due 2 the lack of understanding from other footy fans. It would b a nice touch but it is by no meas essential.

Cmon u reds 2moro, and btw commons will get alot worse reception than earnshaw. Commons was at forest 4 much longer, he was a more vital part 2 the team, he claimed 2 b a life-long forest fan and he left just 4 the money, dassyboy just thort u wud like 2 no lol. I wil boo commons as loud as i can at the game 2moro and just cant wait 4 the match! Also any1 should no tht it is offensive 2 call Nottingham Forest 'Notts' Forest. 'Notts' is short for nottinghamshire wich is incorrect.

Archived