Query about the demo...

Just wondering if saves from the demo can be continued on the full release of the game?

Will the demo be a large database, because otherwise i guess theres no point in continuing a game with a small database when the full version comes out.

If it is possible, how many of you are going to continue your game?

Thanks, AM

You will be able to carry it on yes. But not sure what leagues and database size will be avail in the demo. I would only carry it on if I had the option for all the leagues i wanted and large database, otherwise will start again when the final release comes out.

You can't change the size of the db after you started the game :) sorry.

And as arsenal said the difference between the two is in graphics and amount of leagues you can select not the database size you can choose.

If this release is the same as previous releases the demo will be a "quickstart".

By the time the game come out though I'm sure I will have completed a number of savegames and as previous years not continue any of them on

I don't really understand why people continue a demo game when they get the full version but some do. I personally will try the demo and then start a new game when play.com deliver my copy.

Archived