The FMH Award ceremony

Hello and welcome to the first ever FMH awards ceremony.

Here will have the nominees and winners of the categories that you have all been voting for over the past 2 weeks. We shall be hearing from old and new forum members who have all gathered here to find out who has won what, we have also been joined by members of SI and footballers from around europe.

I will now announce the winners of the categories where there was no clear or only one person voted for.

The Best Undiscovered player,

Nominees, Christian Obodo, Edu, Blazczykowski, Saviet, Stekelenburg, Lulinha, Iganesevich, Jamie Jackso, Deverdics, Keogh, Tom Sills.

And the winner is : Deverdics

Best under rated player: Is a draw everybody voted for a different player

Worst forum poster:

Nominees: Millsybeast(and alias) and Nerner.

The winner is : Millsybeast, what a shame he wont be able to give his speech!

Funniest forum Moment:

Only one item voted for, the winner is COMEONTHEARSENAL, for his discovery of Tom Mills!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets move on to the Best Player

The nominees are: Torres, Silva, Given, Rooney, Fabregas, Messi, V.Der Vaart, Huntelaar, Jay Smith, C.Ronaldo, Henry, Lulinha and Elmander.

And here to announce the winner is OHarafan

Lets move on to the Best Player

The nominees are: Torres, Silva, Given, Rooney, Fabregas, Messi, V.Der Vaart, Huntelaar, Jay Smith, C.Ronaldo, Henry, Lulinha and Elmander.

And here to announce the winner is OHarafan

Do I say something here?

Is one of the many punchlines you may hear tonight, I'm thinking that looking across all 28 of you, you deserve to be here. Now the best player award, given to the erm, best player. You've read the nominations, and I can announce the winner is...

not Ronaldo and its not Henry, but in fact...

Fernando Torres!!!!!

Moving on to the player which is best value for Money,

The nominees are:

Enyeama, Saviet, Victor Moses, Thuram, Lulinha, Fortune West, Junior Mendes, Jovetic, Totti, Bojan.

And here to announce the winner an legend to the forum Mightyowl.

Moving on to the player which is best value for Money,

The nominees are:

Enyeama, Saviet, Victor Moses, Thuram, Lulinha, Fortune West, Junior Mendes, Jovetic, Totti, Bojan.

And here to announce the winner an legend to the forum Mightyowl.

Ladies and Gents,

I've not been around these parts for a long time but once I received my invite to the ceremony I couldn't wait to be involved. Being asked to present the 'Best value for Money' Award is a great honour and I truly feel all the nominees are highly worthy of the award but, hence, there can only be one winner, and I'm sure you all agree on this one.

The Award for 'Best Value for Money' goes to...

Bojan!

well done lad,

Mightyowl28

Right then,

It's good to be here, i have the privelage tonight of announcing the WORST player in Football Manager Handheld 2008.

There were several nominations for this prestigious award, including bad boy Joey Barton, the massive dissapointment that is Francis Jeffers, serial winker Cristiano Ronaldo, the surprise inclusion if i do say so myself, and the ever lovable Jens Lehmann, who was a hell of a keeper by the way ;).

Anyway, the nominees are as follows.......

Jens Lehmann, Ronaldo, Adel Taarbt, Tal Ben Haim, Tomasz Kuzsczak, Peter Crouch, Francis Jeffers, Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo, Joey Barton and Fran Merida.

And the winner is.......... *drum roll* ..................

Tomasz Kuzsczak!!!

In all honesty a fair cop, he's pretty much useless at shot stopping, anticipation, positioning e.t.c

So there you have it, i'll hand you back to the master of ceremonies, Lee Ridley, i may be back later to announce another award.......not sure yet :D

:thup:

The next category is, the best team award

the nominees are:

Barcelona, Tottenham, Man.Utd, Leeds, Nottingham Forest, Heerenveen, Liverpool, Sheff.Utd.

And here to announce the winner is LSD

I'm privileged to be here to announce the Best Team Award. It's good to see that a few of the Football League teams have been nominated! On with the show...

The winner is...

Manchester United!

the best new feature award is next,

the nominees are:

Reserve squad, Easy to play, custom tactics, Player Interaction, Appeals, No work permits, Scouting, asking players to reconsider their retirements.

And here to announce the winner is Lukaboi

Moving on to the best young player award,

the nominees are:

Lulinha, Bojan, Jovetic, Rooney, Beevers, Stekelenburg, Aguero, Deverdics, Saviet.

Here to announce the winner is Crickie

Good evening ladies and gents. Hope you all having a good time. The nominees for best young player are::

Lulinha, Bojan, Jovetic, Rooney, Beevers, Stekelenburg, Aguero, Deverdics, Saviet.

And i can announce that the winner is ................................................................................ BOJAN!!!!

right now for the worst team

the nominees are

Droylsden, Tottenham, Derby, Arsenal, York, Man.Utd, Rangers, Hull, Sheff Wed, Newcastle, Charlton

And here to announce the winner is RobBrad

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Its a great privelige to be given the opportunity to announce the award of 'The worst team in FMH08'. There is a large variation of teams that have been nominated for this prestigious award.

And the winner is.....

...Oh how bizzare...

Manchester United!

Two awards in one night for the red devils

that draws a conclusion to the game awards now we get down to the business end of things the forum awards.

First up is the Best new forum poster.

The nominees are LSD, Crickie, Lukaboi and ComeontheArsenal

I will be announcing the winner...........................

ok, the worst feature category.

the nominees are:

Removal of holding down x, Player interactions, reserve teams and the transfer market!

here to announce the winner is Dec

Thank you Ridley.

Good Evening, Ladies and Gents.

I hope you are all having fun in this honourable evening.

Now, as you can tell there is alot of varity to the features up for nomination.

Without further ado I will announce the Winner or maybe I should say Loser.

Removal of Holding Down X.

Have a good evening and thank you for your time.

that draws a conclusion to the game awards now we get down to the business end of things the forum awards.

First up is the Best new forum poster.

The nominees are LSD, Crickie, Lukaboi and ComeontheArsenal

I will be announcing the winner...........................

and the winner is ................................... LSD! congratulations LSD!

!!!!!

Wow! This is so unexpected! I'm.. *tears begin* so.... *chokes back tears* ...Oh... my!!!

I'd like to thank all my friends (check who you are in my profile!), they've been there and supported me through tough times (Wembley in May)! I dedicate this award to FMH2009... Let's hope that gets an award too :D

the most contributive poster is next.

The nominees are:

Ridley99, Crickie, LSD, ComeontheArsenal.

To announce the winner please welcome back oharafan

Thank you, thank you. Well the award is not really important, but what is that you give a small donation to the chosen charity of this years awards, if you don't then you will be brutally tortured.

The award, that goes to ridley99.

Id like to thank you all for your nominations but i would like to pass this award onto Crickie as i feel due to his fantastic updates he deserves this more than me!

Crickie please join me on the stage!

falls of seat and slowly stumbles up on stage and says ive not written a speach but would like to thank ridley for this kind gesture on this award. Three cheers for ridley!!!!!!!!

And now to the Best Forum poster,

The nominees are,

Ridley99, LSD, ComeontheArsenal.

Please welcome back to the stage the man that would have been in contention if he had been on here Mightyowl

Hello again Gents (as I've decided there probably isn't any ladies in here!)

I felt honoured enough to present one award, but to be asked up again to present another award, and especially what is in my opinion, the most prestigious award for a forum member to walk away with. All 3 Nominees are highly worthy of this award, and I must add that this forum has many more members with this award nearly in sight.

However, we all know only one member can take this award.

The winner of the 'Best Forum Poster' is...

Ridley99

A special mention needed, this forum would be nothing like it is now without you being around since the 28th December 2006 (only forum member registered longer than myself I think!)... I think everyone will agree with me and raise their glasses..

the next award is best forum moment,

the nominees are:

Millsybeast being banned, The release of our Premier league, the return of Feddemaster and getting the FMH09 editor.

I can reveal that the winner is ................................................... Millsybeast being banned!

Hello again Gents (as I've decided there probably isn't any ladies in here!)

I felt honoured enough to present one award, but to be asked up again to present another award, and especially what is in my opinion, the most prestigious award for a forum member to walk away with. All 3 Nominees are highly worthy of this award, and I must add that this forum has many more members with this award nearly in sight.

However, we all know only one member can take this award.

The winner of the 'Best Forum Poster' is...

Ridley99

A special mention needed, this forum would be nothing like it is now without you being around since the 28th December 2006 (only forum member registered longer than myself I think!)... I think everyone will agree with me and raise their glasses..

id like to thank you all for your nominations, but i would like to say i now i was pushed close by LSD, if it wasnt for you guys i wouldnt be here now, you have helped me reach the top of the list so i say thank you to you all!

Archived