Castilla problem

In my game I got Real Madrid job. I have two highest league levels selected in Spain (First Division and LIGA BBVA). Castilla got relegated season before I got the Real job. Now my reserve (Castilla) dont play any games.

Is it bug?

Do Castilla get promoted back at some point?

Do I have to keep players in Castilla team or can I sell (kill) them all?

ok depends if you have the leagues selected for spain that go low enough for castilla, if castilla are lower than second division B then u cant full stop, and they effectively dont play games no, so u may want to arrange friendlies or do something with them, u can keep them until they are "promoted" again

ok depends if you have the leagues selected for spain that go low enough for castilla, if castilla are lower than second division B then u cant full stop, and they effectively dont play games no, so u may want to arrange friendlies or do something with them, u can keep them until they are "promoted" again

They dropped out of LIGA BBVA and its the second highest level in Spain and also the lowest level I selected active for my game.

And I didnt know that 16 year old players can make full time contract in Spain. It is good advance compared the England where player have to be 17 to make that kind of contract.

And what's with Real Madrid C team, it is youth team but dont play in uder 19's league. But they play games during season.. Castilla dont.

Weird Spain.

:eek:

What is the date? It's possible they might just not have started playing the 'invisible games' yet.

I hear they have sorted out the Spanish B team issues in 09.

Thay didnt play "invisible" games last season. I dont think they play this season either.

What have you heard about Spanish B team issues in 09?

Archived