Board and Transfer Budgerts

I have a game with Derby County, 2nd season in premiership, i got a transfer budget of £22m, which i spent before the start of the season, in my first season i had bought Kevin Doyle from Reading for £9m, he did well so alot of people where trying to buy him at the start of the second season, I was willing to sell him for £12m, which I got from Celtic (altho it was the chairman who actually accepted the offer:mad: )

I then wished to sign Vittek as a replacement strike for £11m, but when it came to it i had £5m in the transfer budget, the board said I could raise money from transfers but £7m is clearly missing, why have they taken it? And is there anything I can do?

thank you

Yes, Derby in is debt and they need to siphon off transfer fee profits to help pay debt interest. It's a difficult job because their reputation makes it difficult to attract quality players to come and then stay at your club.

Think outside the box and get the players to list you as favored personnel. The team might accept bids, but the players decide if they are leaving. Being listed as a favored personnel on their profile might make them turn down a transfer to stay with you...It's worked for me.

It says 30%, so i guess thats why, i will either have to look for some cheaper strikers or make do. They aren't even in debt, I got them out of debt in the first season and now have 9m in the bank.

Thanks for all the help and for showing me what the percentage means.:D

It says 30%, so i guess thats why, i will either have to look for some cheaper strikers or make do. They aren't even in debt, I got them out of debt in the first season and now have 9m in the bank.

Thanks for all the help and for showing me what the percentage means.:D

no worries! if you keep making a profit, the % made available to you will keep going up, and you should ventually get 100%

Archived