Who is the best bunch of staff you have ever had ??

Mine has got to be at bolton. i took Ex Plymouth Player Paul Watton on as ast gaffer and every club i moved to he came as ast man exept 1 england he joined as under 21 manager

Bolton Staff

Ast-Paul Watton (Free)

1st team Cch- Bruno N'gotty (Hull)

Coach-Tommy Green (Celtic)

Coach- John Perry (Rushden)

Coach-Tony Caig (Newcaslte_

Yth Cch- Lee Clarke(Norwich)

Yth Cch- John Patterson (La Galaxey)

slightly off-topic, but I lost what could have been my best ever staff in a freak accident.

FM2006, and my career had progressed from Forest->Paris SG->Werder Bremen->AC Milan->Liverpool

and just taken over my beloved LFC, and started recruiting all the old ex-players - Hyypia, Henchoz, Hamann, Riise, Gerrard, Carragher (maybe one or two others, not actually sure if Carra stayed in the game after retiring, but you get the picture)....

had been assembling my new backroom staff gradually, and my PC hard drive died!

managed to recover most of my important data (music etc), but not my FM game!

I was gutted! :(

FM2007 was about to be released, so I didn't get to try again.... *sighs*

All I tend to do is go to Spain>France>Italy>Germany, and offer contracts to their coaches who are good.

My Assistant Manager, if I'm capable of signing him, tends to be Wolfgang Rolff(Werder Bremen), as he has brilliant Attacking, Defending, Mental, Tactics and Judging ratings, and he isn't that hard to sign if you're in the top league of most European Countries.

Joe Corrigan(West Brom), is a quality GK Coach. His rating is 19, which is obviously very good.

He's very easy to sign, unless you're a poorer team than West Brom.

However, City have an excellent GK Coach, his name is Eric Steele, who has 20 as a rating for Goalkeeping. Both quality coaches.

City have an excellent GK Coach, his name is Eric Steele, who has 20 as a rating for Goalkeeping.

Hes on the Man Utd books now, replacing Tony Coton who retired. I expect it will be on the new game as well.

Archived