Work permit appeal chances?

Recently one of my transfer's work permit turned down, and I appealed. To my surprise, he got the permit as a result.

So, anyone knows what are the chances? I mean, if I save the game before the appeal and if my appeal turned down, is there any chance to get permit if I reload the game over and over?

Welcome to the forum,

iirc the appeal is based on PA so I wouldn't have thought that saving and reloading would work because the PA is not going to change.

Having said that, I've never tried reloading after being refused a permit, so might be worth a try. Let us know how you go on.

Thanks for the welcome :)

I know about the PA. My work permit is refused, but appeal worked. That got me thinking. I will not reload for the first work permit application.

I will appeal on a refused permit again and again, and will report back the result.

Thanks for the welcome :)

I know about the PA. My work permit is refused, but appeal worked. That got me thinking. I will not reload for the first work permit application.

I will appeal on a refused permit again and again, and will report back the result.

If you are refused a work permit and appeal and the permit is refused even after an appeal then its been my experience that the transfer gets cancelled. The best thing I think to guarantee getting a work permit on appeal is to have a work permit feeder club in place.

Archived