Stupid media

Ok im manageing Scotland. Just beat Georgia 4-3 In Georgia. During the match i subbed Darren Fletcher because he was my worst performer. However after the game is says.

Fletcher steps into Pivotal role

Man Utd's Darren Fletcher has recently found himself in the media attention for all the right reasons.

A series of fine performances for Scotland continued in Scotlands 4-3 European Championship Group B victory over Georgia and Fletcheris seen by some pundits as an integral piece of Donald Campbell's Jigsaw.

I admit he is one of our better players but performance wise over the time since i took over makes this laughable. Ovber the 5 games hes had under me, hes had an average rating of 6.60 with 3 7's and two 6's. Hes also been subbed three times.

Maybe the media should focus on someone else, like a debut goal for Nick Montgomery or even the double from Garry O'Connor when he was only in the squad due to injuries. Or possibly the knowledge of the Manager to Play Lee Miller who previous manager hadnt given much of a chance who scored the winner. Rather than the player who may have been good under the previous manager but not performing under the current one.

Another one i just got the media said they where at a loss to explain why i was at Pattodrie to watch Aberdeen vs Toulouse in the UEFA cup.

Simple really im the Scotland manager, Aberdeen have Scottish players. Suggests i was their to watch the players i could pick for my next squad for the Italy game.

Archived