Celtic Board problem

As has been brought up before, on certain editions of the 8.02 patch there is a bit of a problem where after a few months celtic don't have a chairman.

Because of this, the board seems to take collective decisions. If i change the interference stats for all my directors etc. will this affect the boards decisions?

Board interference is an issue throughout the whole game I think. Having taken over Leicester and purchased some young talent on the cheap, after two years I achieved the 4-year plan to win the Championship to play in the EPL. Guess what the board did? Accepted offer on my two star players who without we would not have been promoted!

Board interference is an issue throughout the whole game I think. Having taken over Leicester and purchased some young talent on the cheap, after two years I achieved the 4-year plan to win the Championship to play in the EPL. Guess what the board did? Accepted offer on my two star players who without we would not have been promoted!

I think this is because IRL in november 2007 the celtic chairman (brian quinn :) ) announced that he would be leaving celtic and John Reid would be taking over his position as chairman but obviously he has not been added in the game

Archived