Gutted

So Fm09 is about a month away so to relieve my stress levels Ive been busy playing GTAIV on Xbox360 and readying myself for Guitar Hero World Tour which comes out a week before FM so I thought I could cope. Low and behold my 360 gets the ring of death after Microsoft claimed to have repeaired it once 6 months ago and now it doesn't and its out of warranty.

Roll on FM09 and Microsoft just lost a customer to SONY!

Sorry Rant over. :)

What colour is the light on the power supply box?

There's a Light on the power supply box? Don't Know its hiding behind the TV let me look, it's orange at the moment but xbox in bits so nowt plugged in to be powered by it?

There's a Light on the power supply box? Don't Know its hiding behind the TV let me look, it's orange at the moment but xbox in bits so nowt plugged in to be powered by it?

Try turning on the xbox and seeing the colour, this will define whether it is well and truely screwed

Did anyone else notice the idiot who claimed to have pictures of Football Manager 2009. That should be an instant banning!

yea know you can still send it back...my brothers xbox broke, he sent it back, then when he got it back it broke after 2 weeks and they accepted it back. so no worries

This is 6 months down the line, but to be honest I'm a bit miffed at it, like I said if it was used day in day out for hours on end fair play, but on what I term relatively low useage to break twice!! Any Fm out soon so who gives eh! ;)

This is 6 months down the line, but to be honest I'm a bit miffed at it, like I said if it was used day in day out for hours on end fair play, but on what I term relatively low useage to break twice!! Any Fm out soon so who gives eh! ;)

there is a two year warranty on the red rings problem?

Archived