2012/2013 db

I am making a 2012/2013 DB where players such as Messi, Bojan and Fabregas will be coming through as great players and they will be 5 years older than on the original update. I will also take in account real life occasions e.g. Man City can be a good team with good players while Charlton(In subject talks about a Arab takeover) may just be establishing themselves as a prem club, while players such as Scholes, Cannavaro ect. may be managers. I will also do CA and PA and players like Noble-Lazarus and Zele Ismail will be coming through. I will do transfers and also add a few tasty young regens to replace the players who would have retired by then. I won't just scramble leagues up by putting Havant in prem ect. as that is unlikely irl, so I will maybe put a few league 1 and league 2 teams in championship ect. I was wondering would anybody be interested in this DB?

i would -beattie would still be there (in the 5 years he obvs would have been player of year/europe and world and will just be coming out of his prime) welll up for this-sharp can have an "unexpected" accident and have to retire so yeah im up for this il help if ya want

this will be good if you can complete it Lukaboi but it will take a lot of work to complete it so i hope this isnt going to be like all your other challenges etc.

I can give you a list of players for regens this is f course including the ones that have already been added

I was doing Zele Ismail but I'm not sure of his DOB as he is very mysterious and not well-known yet. Also, Reuben Noble Lazarus, Sanchez Watt, Sanchez Payne & Might add a few fake players, e.g. A Regen called Federico Gonzalez :)

You must have waaaaay too much spare time! Rather than editing the db, why not just start a game and resign, go on holiday for 20 seasons and then you'll have 10 seasons with regens only to try and get some success..?

good point, may try that

You must have waaaaay too much spare time! Rather than editing the db, why not just start a game and resign, go on holiday for 20 seasons and then you'll have 10 seasons with regens only to try and get some success..?

Some of my best games are done using this technique, it is always fun.

Archived