Finances

After doing a few "glamour" pre season friendly matches with St Johnstone I'm a bit miffed that they won't give me any money to spend. My budget is at zero anyway and the balance was near to nothing a month or so ago in match time. It's almost a million now and still nothing! They get annoyed at my requests.

any ideas?

You won't generally get your season budget increased after it is announced just because you play a few lucrative friendlies. 1 million in the bank is still not a huge amount even though you would think it might be sensible to give you at least 100k to spend - the board may be happy to have the money in the bank to fall back on and no wish to give it to you for transfers

You could try making a board request for more money to spend (think its an option dont have the game to hand right now :confused:).

It probally will have an effect on next seasons budget, tho I know thats not much help now....

You could try making a board request for more money to spend (think its an option dont have the game to hand right now :confused:).

It probally will have an effect on next seasons budget, tho I know thats not much help now....

Oh sorry didnt notice you had mentioned a board request already!

Yesyesohyay: Budget is that tight I don't have any wages to give up to increase the tranfer budget!

glamdring: Your answer is what I half assumed but didn't want to admit to myself. Although I think this flucutates depending on the club, chairman etc.

JGM: Thanks anyway but I think I've asked twice already!

Damn the lack of TV money in Scottish Football these days.

Archived