Make my star strikers like me!

I've used Genie (a cookie for the first person to say 'dont cheat!' and a second cookie to the person who replies 'let him play his own game his own way') to find some players who have the highest potential rating, I have two strikers who are 190 and 199, both regen strikers, and i've natured them both from aged 16 to aged 20 now where they're both good signings for premier league sides.

Of course, Arsenal have offered me about £6m for each, i've rejected them and now they're unhappy because they want to move to a bigger club.

Is there any way of changing their minds?

Yeah, I don't really want to cheat, I was just fed up of never, ever having a half-decent player come through my youth ranks.

Is there any ways to do this without having to use FMM?

Are you doing well in the league? What team are you? Win things and they should want to stay.

Yeah, I don't really want to cheat, I was just fed up of never, ever having a half-decent player come through my youth ranks.

Is there any ways to do this without having to use FMM?

I'm Derby. October 2014, top of the league played 10 won 8 drawn 2.

Don't let that fool you though, i've had an amazing start. The last four years i've finished anywhere between 10th and 15th.

Oh right okay. Well keep it up this season and if you do well (which it sounds like you may do) then they will become happy again I think.

If you dont mind to use genie, then you can use FMM to edit the player so you become the favor staff on their list.

You can also remove their unhappiness this way, and make their royality to 20 to your club.

Or you can simply edit every players in your team to CA/PA 200, which can save your time to use genie and buying the talents from other club.

Enjoy!

when you see this sentence ""player" wants to speak to "Club"" when a club offers for your player.try this, don't reply at all wait a few weeks untill the deadline of the offer ,and usually the player would suddenly dont want to speak to the club tt offered so you could reject it without any risks.after that offer the player a new contract XD ~ problem solved

P.S sometimes this wouldn't work for some reasons i don't know ,but it works most of the time

Don't reject offers if they are coming from high rep teams that your players might wanna go to. Instead just negotiate a high price like 100 million pounds. The club will back out and all will be saved:), however sometimes the player still might get ****ed off, or even better sometimes the club will come back with some outrageous offer of 30mill of 40mill, in which case I'll accept the deal because that is a lot of money, that can be used to buy more talent, or even a fully developed player that is better than the one you sold.

Archived