Glory Glory Man United

Out With The Old, In With The New :- Sunday 15th July 2007

Today, Manchester United welcomed the retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson, one of the most powerful and successful managers in the game by greeting his successor, the unknown Matthew Gildea. Gildea, who turns 30 next week welcomes the challenge of succeeding one of the games legends.

Matthew Gildea : It's an honour to be able to say that i am managing such a prestigious club as Manchester United, but im not going to let it go to my head. Im just going to keep my head down, get my summer transfers sorted and then prepare for a tough season ahead.

It is rumoured that Gildea will be welcomed with a £15 Million pound transfer kitty to improve his current squad. And, our sources say that the money will be spent on youngsters mainly as Gildea hopes to bring about a new crop of Nevilles, Scholes, Giggs and Beckhams.

----------------------------------

250 Players, £17 Million To Spend :- Monday 16th July 2007

It has emerged today that Matthew Gildea has prepared a shortlist of no less than 250 players whom he will be keeping an eye on over the next couple of seasons. Though the majority, whom are youngsters and regular faces, some are quite unexpected results including out of contract and out of fitness Ronaldo. Gildea expressed his excitement at the welath of talent he is considering joining his team.

Matthew Gildea : It may seem like a large list to pick from, but with millions of players avilable to me, i need to pick the cream of the crop.

When asked by journalist about his targets, Gildea cooly replied;

Matthew Gildea : I'm not naming any names, but i'll be looking for a long term right back replacement for Gary Neville, as well as a left winger for whom Nani can be tutored. That is about it, though i do hope to get a lot of youngsters signed and shipped out on loan and build the foundations for out long term future.

Gildea Gets Goin' :- Tuesday 17th July 2007

Matthew Gildea, today cemented himself as the new Man Utd manager by making his first signing with the club, Peruvian midfielder Damian Ismodes. The 18 year old, who joined on a free expressed his happiness that a club of Man Uniteds reputation would take an interest in him.

Damian Ismodes : I feel privilged to be offered this oppertunity, especially at my age. I know i will not break into the first squad yet as i have spoke to Matthew and he has assured me he has plans for me, but for now he wants me to get some experience with a lower league team.

Ismodes is not Gildeas only target so far. After it was discovered he has over 200 players on his target list, bids were today placed on various players, with Man Utd emerging as the originator. We have found this players and the bids and bring them exlcusively to you.

• David Ospina : Free (Out Of Contract)
  • Albert Riera : £6,000,000
  • Breno Borges (Undisclosed)
  • Jack Wilshere (Undisclosed)

Who? What? Where? :- Tuesday 17th July 2007

Do you have a question you want to ask Matthew Gildea? What about one of the players? Well, submit your questions to us and we will ask Gildea in our next press meeting.

Dear Matthew Gildea, who is your main big target this Season and how many Seasons do you think it will take to get your dream team?

Matthew Gildea : Well, i cannot reveal my targets for fear of persecution from the respected players team but there is one spaniard i am hoping to prise from a rival of ours.

In regards to my dream team, i already have it! I have the likes Of Van Der Sar, Ferdinand, Scholes and Berbatov, alongside the youth of Anderson, Nani, Ronaldo and Rooney to tinker with so im thoroughly happy with my team. Though don't rule out a certain Lio joining our club in the next few years.

How well do you think you will do?

Can you live up to the United expectations?

If you had to choose one League/Cup to win what would it be?

And the Spaniard you are talking about (No-one can hear us talking :)) is he Fernando Torres by any chance?

Are the rumours that you are cheating on your wife with Tina Mills true? Pictures have emerged that show you and Miss Mills in a taxi getting very comfortable, can you comment on these?

Lmao, had a right good laugh, I also heard these rumours and that Man Utd fans including the one and only, Lee Ridley :D, are disgusted with you.

Mr Gildea do you not think your team needs a LB for cover for Evra and also another DC?

Matthew Gildea : Well, I have been thinking about this but i feel that up until January at least, i have adequate cover with John O'Shea and Jonny Evans. I may think of getting another player in January but im not so sure yet.

Mr Gildea, do you feel Giggs, Neville & Scholes will feature a lot this season?

Matthew Gildea : Im not so sure. All players have a right to play, but the most consistent players will start. I feel Scholes and Neville will feature more than Giggs though. But, i most likely will NOT be renewing any contracts for these individuals.

Are the rumours that you are cheating on your wife with Tina Mills true? Pictures have emerged that show you and Miss Mills in a taxi getting very comfortable, can you comment on these?

Matthew Gildea : No comment ...

:p

Imp Atient' date=' The Sun, What do you think of the overpowering, brilliant, supurb, ingenious, superlative Tottenham Hotspur side, could they overtake Manchester United?[/quote']

Matthew Gildea : Tottenham are a very good team. However, their lack of consistency is a hazard for their Champions League placement. I feel a top half finish will be assured though. But, they will not overtake us.

Mr Gildea, do you think your and Tina Mills relationship will affect the club and players performance?

Matthew Gildea : Im afraid i cannot comment on Miss Mills at the moment until i have had further correspondance with my solicitor but i can say that any private ongoings will NOT affect the players or the club.

On topic questions only please ...

Ok,

Do you feel your squad is good enough to overcome Chelsea?

Also, there was a rumour floating about that soon you are going to place a bid for Leeds Jermaine Beckford, is this rumour true?

Matthew Gildea : Well, after a disappointing loss to Chelsea in the Community Sheild, we beat them in the opening Premier League game, and have now opened up a 9 point gap over them, as well as having a game in hand so i feel comfortable we will overcome them.

As for Jermaine, we did have a look at his progress but won't be placing a bid in the near future. We will continue to monitor his progress though.

Double Trouble :- Tuesday 20th May 2008

Manchester United today completed the double after an exhilarating season which saw them challenging for 5 titles. However, a loss against Chelsea in the community shield and a Champions League quarter final loss to Milan, as well as their loss to Liverpool in the league Cup saw United left with only the FA Cup and Premier League to win. They did. Gildea was ecstatic at the prospect of continuing his fantastic managerial form into the next season.

Matthew Gildea : I still can't believe it. Not only did we win, but convincingly!

As a celebration of these events, we cover the whole season in our Manchester Evening News Edition with detailed league tables, player profiles and more. More details in our next edition.

Manchester United 2007-2008 Review

====================================

GENRAL STATS

===============

Games Played : 58 (100%)

Games Won : 45 (77.6%)Games Drawn : 6 (10.3%)

Games Lost : 7 (12.1%)

Goals Scored : 112 (1.93pg)

Goals Conc... : 34 (0.59pg)

League Titles : 1 (1/1)

Cup Titles : 1 (1/4)

Players Bought : 15 (£22,000,000)

Players Sold : 3 (£5,250,000)

Manager Jobs : 1

Manager Points : 765

PREMIER LEAGUE

===============

Overall :

Played - 38

Won - 29

Drawn - 5

Lost - 4

GF - 82

GA - 25

GD - 57

PTS - 92

COMMUNITY SHIELD

===============

Man Utd 0 - 1 Chelsea

FA CUP

===============

Third Round :

Man Utd 3 - 1 Wycombe

Fourth Round :

Man Utd 1 - 0 Aston Villa

Fifth Round :

Man Utd 2 - 1 Coventry

Quarter Final :

Man Utd 2 - 1 Bolton

Semi Final :

Man Utd 0 - 0 West Ham (Man Utd Win On Penalties)

Final :

Man Utd 1 - 0 Liverpool

LEAGUE CUP

===============

Third Round :

Man Utd 1 - 0 Huddersfield

Fourth Round :

Man Utd 4 - 0 Hull

Quarter Final :

Man Utd 1 - 2 Liverpool

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

===============

Group Stage :

Man Utd 1 - 0 Lyon

Man Utd 3 - 0 Slavia Prague

Man Utd 1 - 0 Schalke

Man Utd 1 - 0 Lyon

Man Utd 3 - 0 Slavia Prague

Man Utd 3 - 0 Schalke

Second Round :

Man Utd 1 - 0 Real Madrid

Man Utd 1 - 0 Real Madrid

Quarter Final :

Man Utd 1 - 0 AC Milan

Man Utd 0 - 3 AC Milan

TOP 3

===============

Goalscorers :

Carlos Tevez - 24

Nani - 16

Hargreaves - 13

Assisters :

Hargreaves - 16

Anderson - 14

Evra - 9

Av. Ratings :

Berbatov - 7.83 (24 games)

Evans - 7.50 (14 games)

Tevez - 7.39 (43 games)

Injuries :

Ronaldo - 8 months (slipped disc)

Rooney - 2 months (broken arm)

Giggs - 2 weeks (groin strain)

Discipline : (1 Yellow = 1 Point | 1 Red = 3 Points)

Brown - 13

Vidic - 10

Evra - 8

CURRENT SQUAD

===============

Goalkeepers :

Ben Foster

David Ospina (Free)

Edwin Van Der Sar

Vincent Enyeama (£1.5 Million)

Defenders :

Patrice Evra

John O'Shea

Wes Brown

Gary Neville

Jonny Evans

Rio Ferdinand

Nemanja Vidic

Rafael

Breno Borges (£250,000)

Fabio

Damian Ismodes (Free)

Midfielders :

Michael Carrick

Owen Hargreaves

Albert Riera (£6 Million)

Nani

Ji Sung Park

Sotiris Ninis (£5 Million)

Anderson

Paul Scholes

Ronaldo

Di Maria (£5.5 Million)

Rodrigo Possebon

Toni Kroos (£250,000)

Aaron Ramsey (£300,000)

Lulinha (£1.5 Million)

Henri Saivet (£700,000)

Nacer Barazite (£400,000)

Jack Wilshere (£300,000)

Strikers :

Carlos Tevez

Wayne Rooney

Dimitar Berbatov

Bojan (Free)

Mateus Manucho

FUTURE TRANSFERS

===============

Lukman Okocha (Free)

Aaron Niguez (Free)

Mathieu Flamini (Free)

Javier Mascherano (Free)

Lorenzo De Silvestri (Free)

We Are Missing You Masch :- Tuesday 30th August 2008

A confused Javier Mascherano today was sold to inter Milan in a deal worth around £14,000,000. The ex Liverpool player who had only just signed a one year deal with Man Utd was shocked when no sooner had he joined the club as he was transfer listed for an early exit.

Javier Mascherano : I still can't believe it. They offered me a decent contract but it was all a ploy just to sell me and make a few pounds. It's disgusting.

Matthew Gildea, the United coach disagrees though.

Matthew Gildea : This is a business and we need to make money. We had a limited budget and thus i needed all the additional funds i could get. That is why i have had to sell players like Mascherano and Giggs.

Has the quick sale caused unrest in the dressing room? An anonymous source has come out and stated that a few of the lads are dismayed by your actions, any comment on this?

Matthew Gildea : All the lads are disappointed as they miss out on the chance of playing with Javier who is a great player. However, they all understand that i never intended to play him, especially as in the single DMC position, i already have Hargreaves, Flamini and Carrick as well as a few youngsters so he was surplus to requirements.

Ronaldo out for eight months? Ouch. You seemed to do well without him, good work!

It was quite a nuisance as i only really had Ji Sung Park and Angel Di Maria who were suitable replacements and Di Maria was cup tied in the Champions League but Ronaldo is full fit this season so im raring to go once i finish prowling the forums ;)

Who do you feel will be your main challengers in the league?

Matthew Gildea : Well last season, all of the so caled 'big four' were strong contenders and i feel this will be the same again. However, Chelsea and Liverpool have got off to a bad start and i feel their inconsitency will cost them so i believe Arsenal will be our main contenders. They have already beaten us in the league this season.

how do you see okocha fitting into your plans?

Matt Gildea : Well, Okocha is still very young so his first season will see him out on loan to Birmingham who have already asked if they can use his services. Then, for the next couple of seasons, he will be gradually brought into the team, making cameos in the cups and possible the Champions League. We will have to see though as we have a lot of young talent and unfortunatly we cannot accomodate everyone. However, this lad is special.

Strike 1, Strike 2 ... :- Sunday 15th January 2009

After winning the Premier League and FA Cup last season, Manchester United are now on the backfoot after being knocked out of BOTH domestic cups. After a disappoint loss in extra time to Blackpool in the League Cup fourth round, Man United are now out of the FA Cup after a 3-2 defeat at the hands of Bristol City. Matthew Gildea, whose rage was captured as he struck a boot across the changing rooms at Ruud Van Nistelrooy was unable to comment, but assistant manager Lee Ridley said,

Lee Ridley : It's very frstruating for any club to be knocked out of a cup, but even more when he defending champions and also a team of such high prestige knocked out by a few fruit stall owners is dispicable.

It is rumoured that Gildea will be reducing the numbers of his squad in the summer, with Rio Ferdinand, Wes Brown and Ruud Van Nistelrooy the favourites to leave.

How Ruud! :- Sunday 22nd January 2009

Following a summer transfer of £7,000,000 to Man United, Ruud Van Nistelrooy insists he will NOT be staying after the end of the season. The striker, 32 claims that his one year contract which expires in August will not be extended due to the striker being signed for morale reasons only.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy : I was eager to come back to Manchester, where their are many kind fans who i hoped would welcome me, and they have. But i realised after my initial meeting with Mr. Gildea that i was only signed to help boost morale after the leaving of Mascherano. I'm deeply disappointed.

When asked by hournalist whether this was in fact true Gildea cooly replied;

Matthew Gildea : He was a powerful striker in La Liga last season so i felt he would be a good signing for us. However, he has been poor of late and has been outshined by Berbatov and Rooney, hence we will not be renegotiating an extended contract.

Gildea For The Chop? :- Tuesday 1st April 2009

Matthew Gildea is fearing for his job according to our sources at MU HQ. Apparently, after a large number of losses this season which see them out of both domestic cups, Gildea can expect the chop unless the silverware is evident in June. Gildea however remains optomistic.

Matt Gildea : Fearing for my job? Hardly. I have won the Premier League and FA Cup last season, have won the community shield this season, am going strong in the Champions League and we're 3 points clear in the premier league with only 7 games to go. Media speculation is over exaggerated as far as i am concerned.

After using dirty tricks on Javier Mascherano & Ruud Van Nistelrooy and getting knocked out of both domestic cups , many fans have started calling you names and have set up a riot campaign which will take place at your next match. You are clearly not a favourite at Old Trafford anymore, and even the board are considering your job as manager, while fans want you to quit or face more bullying. How do you feel about this?

After using dirty tricks on Javier Mascherano & Ruud Van Nistelrooy and getting knocked out of both domestic cups , many fans have started calling you names and have set up a riot campaign which will take place at your next match. You are clearly not a favourite at Old Trafford anymore, and even the board are considering your job as manager, while fans want you to quit or face more bullying. How do you feel about this?

Matt Gildea : Well, when you consider how Ronaldo was accepted back when he tried to move to Real the other season, then you see that so long as i make it up to the fans, i'l hopefully earn their respect and if i continue to bring the silverware, well you never know. I could become a legend!

After seeing you get cocky, the fans are calling for your resignation even more and have decided not to show up for your next match until you quit, what do you think of that?

Matt Gildea : I feel the fans will not resent me. How can they when their 'beloved' Sir Alex is now Liverpools manager. I feel they do want me out, but if i give them the Premier League title for a second year running, they will hopefully feel i am the right man for the job. However, i formally declare that if i do not win the Premier League this season, i will resign.

Crunch Time :- Sunday 13th February 2010

Matthew Gildea has been given 5 games to keep his job. After an eventful third season, Gildea has seen his team still in ALL competitions, yet goals have been conceded left, right and centre, meaning inferior goal differences are strife and many wins have been converted to draws. Because of this, Gildea has been given 5 games to keep his job.

The games are ;

• Vs Rangers (Champions League 2nd Rnd)
  • Vs Liverpool (League Cup Final)
  • Vs Newcastle
  • Vs Liverpool
  • Vs Rangers (CL 2nd Rnd)

After these games, Gildea could either have another trophy under his belt, or a belt on his wrists as he is fired from his role. Gildea today said;

Matthew Gildea : My sole focus is on the games ahead. I have not been told by the chairman i have only a few games left. Yes, i have heard fans chanting but i promise you, i will be here in 5 years time.

It is rumoured that Gildea will be selling big in the summers transfer window as he tries to wittle down his current squad of 56 to a tiny 25. Some of these have already occured such as Paul Scholes to Norwich and Carrick to Tottenham.

Scholes is 36, way too old. And, he finished Premier League top scorer with 24 goals! Norwich in my game are about as good as Blackburn are irl. They are a decent team but finish mid table.

Hello Darell from Setanta Here: Iv'e Heard Barcelona are sniffing around Tevez who is frustrated that bojan has been bought in to play a similar role to the one he already does. Has any official approach been made or is this just pure speculation.

Also could you comment on Rooney;s alledged fling with Pamela Anderson ??

Hello Darell from Setanta Here: Iv'e Heard Barcelona are sniffing around Tevez who is frustrated that bojan has been bought in to play a similar role to the one he already does. Has any official approach been made or is this just pure speculation.

Also could you comment on Rooney;s alledged fling with Pamela Anderson ??

Matthew Gildea : Tevez has been a little upset at being left out of the squad recently, as has Bojan. But, due to the number of strikers we have here, Sultan, Rooney, Berbatov, Bojan, Manucho, Tevez, we have to accomodate all of them. We haven't heard anything from Barcelona though.

Im afraid Wayne Rooneys private life is his own. I did wonder why he waxed his chest before last Saturdays game though.

Gildea The Grand :- Friday 10th June 2011

After having his ups and downs over the past few years, nobody could mistake Gildea for a perfect manager, but he is damn near flawless. After a historic season which saw them pick up 5 trophies, Gildea has now won the love of the fans who have since forgotten about Sir Alex Feruson.

After coming Runners up to Middlesborough in the community shield and drawing their first 6 Premier League games, it didn't look promising for Man Utd with Gildea heading for the chop. But, 8 months later and 4 trophies and the league with it, he now stands as the most promising and succesful manager of the last 10 years, surpassing Sir Alexs record in the 'noughties'.

Gildea was ecstatic as we spoke to him yesterday ;

Matthew Gildea : The board told me i needed to do something special to stay, and the lads have performed outstandingly this season. We managed to win both domestic cups, the Euro Super Cup, the Champions League and the league for the 4th season in a row. I just ... can't believe it!

The world transfer record fee of £40 Million for Lionel Messi in the summer helped Gildea as his 17 assists guided United to their fourth successive league win. Even with many departures including Henry Saviet to Liverpool (£9.5 Million + 50% sell on), Jonathan De Guzman to Manchester City (£7.5 Million + 10% sell on) and a few youngsters, United still prevailed.

Manchester United 2010-2011 Review

====================================

GENRAL STATS (OVERALL)

===============

Games Played : 242 (100%)

Games Won : 163 (67.4%)

Games Drawn : 50 (20.7%)

Games Lost : 29 (12.0%)

Goals Scored : 500 (2.07pg)

Goals Conc... : 194 (0.80pg)

League Titles : 4

Cup Titles : 9

Players Bought : 42 (£115,000,000)

Players Sold : 11 (£61,000,000)

Manager Jobs : 1

Manager Points : 3669

PREMIER LEAGUE

===============

Overall :

Played - 38

Won - 26

Drawn - 11

Lost - 1

GF - 78

GA - 26

GD - 52

PTS - 89

COMMUNITY SHIELD

===============

Man Utd 1 - 2 Middlesborough

EURO SUPER CUP

===============

Man Utd 3 - 0 Austria Wien

FA CUP

===============

Third Round :

Man Utd 3 - 1 Cardiff

Fourth Round :

Man Utd 2 - 0 Doncaster

Fifth Round :

Man Utd 5 - 1 Blackburn

Quarter Final :

Man Utd 3 - 3 Arsenal (Replay 2-2)(Man Utd win 5-4 on Penalties)

Semi Final :

Man Utd 2 - 1 Liverpool

Final :

Man Utd 1 - 0 Everton

LEAGUE CUP

===============

Third Round :

Man Utd 1 - 0 Blackpool

Fourth Round :

Man Utd 2 - 0 West Ham

Quarter Final :

Man Utd 3 - 0 Stoke

Semi Final :

Man Utd 1 - 1 Liverpool

Man Utd 3 - 1 Liverpool (Man Utd win 4-2 On aggregate)

Final :

Man Utd 2 - 1 Bristol

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

===============

Group Stage :

Man Utd 2 - 0 Olympiakos

Man Utd 5 - 1 FC Bayern

Man Utd 4 - 0 Legia

Man Utd 3 - 0 Olympiakos

Man Utd 1 - 2 FC Bayern

Man Utd 2 - 0 Legia

Second Round :

Man Utd 2 - 2 Juventus

Man Utd 3 - 0 Juventus

Quarter Final :

Man Utd 3 - 0 Inter

Man Utd 0 - 2 Inter

Semi Final :

Man Utd 2 - 2 Chelsea

Man Utd 4 - 0 Chelsea

Final :

Man Utd 1 - 0 Barcelona

TOP 3

===============

Goalscorers :

Berbatov - 38

Rooney - 18

Nani - 14

Quick fact - Man Utd playres scored 131 goals this season.

Assisters :

Messi - 17

Ronaldo - 14

Nani -12

Av. Ratings :

Berbatov - 8.09 (54 games)

Rooney - 7.74 (50 games)

Ronaldo - 7.33 (53 games)

Injuries :

Only a few 1 week strains.

Discipline : (1 Yellow = 1 Point | 1 Red = 3 Points)

Vidic- 15

Evans - 12

Opare - 7

CURRENT SQUAD (Starting XV)

===============

Goalkeepers :

Ben Foster

David Ospina

Defenders :

Patrice Evra

Jonny Evans

Nemanja Vidic

Damian Ismodes

Daniel Opare

Midfielders :

Owen Hargreaves

Nani

Ronaldo

Lio Messi

Anderson

Strikers :

Wayne Rooney

Dimitar Berbatov

Manucho

FUTURE TRANSFERS

===============

---

How do you feel about your tiny squad, and also with Damian Ismodes playing in Defence instead of Midfield, how is he coping?

Matthew Gildea : I have to say, that my squad is far from tiny. In the season review by our fabulous official annual, they only posted our regular starting 15, so our actual squad is much larger, though we have been selling many players who are surplus to requirement, such as the Brazilian Rafael to Chelsea for £15 Million.

And Damian has been doing outstanding. He only played a few games last season as Lorenzo De Silvestri and co were so good at the back. He will get a lot more oppertunities this year though.

After winning so many competitions, are you afraid that the lads will get too complacent and that the team will eventually run out of momentum and lose every competition this season? (Considering the fact that you are a pretty loose manager who doesn't seem to be able to give the lads some real lashing if they do something wrong, according to reports from all major newspapers and sports magazines)

Matthew Gildea : Lets just say i can field 3 full sides complete with sbustitutes.

As for the season ahead, i think we will do as well as we have been doing. I don't expect another 5 trophies but i do expect at least 1 along with the league. We will see.

Our top targets are currently Torres and Kuyt who were proflific at Liverpool and as we have only a week left of the window, and £70,000,000 we have lodged a £20 Million bid for Kuyt and a £45 Million bid for Torres and are now on personal terms. We only need to buy these players to stop the Liverpudliens from using them in their attempts to hijack the league.

Unfortunatly, i haven't yet been able to manage a nation, and so i may try to find time to help a club reach the Euro Championship of 2012.

After winning so many competitions, are you afraid that the lads will get too complacent and that the team will eventually run out of momentum and lose every competition this season? (Considering the fact that you are a pretty loose manager who doesn't seem to be able to give the lads some real lashing if they do something wrong, according to reports from all major newspapers and sports magazines)

Matthew Gildea : ell, the lds have real respect for me based on my chopping and changing. I played Ronaldo only 18 times last season which shows i am not afriad to leave out big names. Any complacency and they will be left out of the squad until they can improve their attitude. I feel we won't have the momentum of last season but we may be able to secure a good amount of trophies this year.

Matthew Gildea :Our top targets are currently Torres and Kuyt who were proflific at Liverpool and as we have only a week left of the window, and £70,000,000 we have lodged a £20 Million bid for Kuyt and a £45 Million bid for Torres and are now on personal terms. We only need to buy these players to stop the Liverpudliens from using them in their attempts to hijack the league.

After seeing this, Man Utd fans have started a riot saying they don't need Torres and Kuyt and they don't need to take Liverpools players to win the league as their club can do it themselves, what are your thoughts on this?

After seeing this, Man Utd fans have started a riot saying they don't need Torres and Kuyt and they don't need to take Liverpools players to win the league as their club can do it themselves, what are your thoughts on this?

Matthew Gildea : Well, i have taken into account the fans wants but they must uderstand that if we continue to bring quality players, we will continue to win the trophies they desire.

we dont want Kuyt! hes terrible the red devils will boycott if he comes just as bad as Saha

Matthew Gildea : After seeing the fans reactions, i have met them halfway. We have STOPPED our negotiations with Kuyt but have completed our transfer of Torres as planned.

Did you transfer Tevez?

Matthew Gildea : Carlos is still with us. He is busy being a substitutes replacement, and with many great players like Bojan, Rooney, Berbatov and Torres above of him, it's hard for him to get a starting place.

Archived