worst/best players you have signed

As title says.

worst

vagner love - signed for 10m and was useless. scored 3 in 34 games and had to end up releasing him and he still is a free agent one year on!!!

Bojan - everybody says he scores loads of goals but he was crap when i signed him.

henry - Signed for 14m in first season and was allways injured and by end of season year he was worth 230k!!!

best

steven jovokic - got 20+ goals a season every season.

I once bought this Welsh Leeds mid called Justin Clarke for my Premiership Sheffield Utd team, we were doing pretty well and so I splahed 12 million on him to sort my midfield out. For someone who had great starts it was a massive dissaopintment. the Best must be Bridge-Wilkinson got on a free and usnig him in the middle of the Jambo-Dave tactic he could destroy the opposition.

Worst- Nearly every buy i have.

Best- Maxi Rodriguez, got him for free at the end of season for Chelsea and smashed in 20+ goals and got loads of assists. He also got some good ratings and every time I checked the match text he was always on the ball and running past people and shooting and crossing, was such a great buy, if i was you get him ;)

Best:

Asamoah Gyan (i get him for nearly all the team I play if budgets allow)

Worst:

Huntelaar in first season, he tend to peak only in 2nd or 3rd season. So for me I'll try to buy him only in 2nd or 3rd season.. (where he transform into a total goal machine, but still I prefer Gyan:D)

Wagner Love and Bojan, doesn't really score for my team regardless of which league I play in.

Coloccini, gets like 4-6 red cards per season. *av.rating of 5.36 for 20 games IIRC.

Best : Albert Riera

£7,000,000 was cheap for him. Great winger with 8 assists in 12 games already.

Worst : Kaka

£49,000,000 was a joke, even if my budget was almost £120 Million. His average rating was worse than John O'Shea ffs!

For Carlisle United, a regan called James Stanisford, got im from Farsley for 70k, player of the season, most assists. Best find I have ever made.

Worst signing, possibly another regan, I think called Mark Smith, signed him for Man City and missed a penalty in the final of the League Cup, still won 2-1 though.

Best:

Jo signed for 5.75m Poundz and 53 goals in 49 games

quaresma signed for a hefty 17.75m poundz 59 assist,16 goals in 63 games

arshavin and robinho are always good

best kids nedum onuoha,bojan,lulinha,rafinho,henri saivet,diego(brazilians are always good)

best goalies are igor akinfeev and ben foster

van der vart,huth and barry are good too

roberto carlos is for some reason still good at 36

worst:

sergio aguero and huntelar not worth the money

Best: Graham Dyer, from Forest Green, Arshavin, Huntelaar, Bojan, Mario Frick of siena and David Wheater.

they are all 1st team players in a Birmingham side that has won 4 straight prem titles.

Worst:

By Million per goal: Fernando Torres, 2 goals, 37million, 18.5MPG

By goals per game: Rodrigo Palacio, 11 goals, 142 matches, 0.07746GPG

By Million per assist: Aghbonlahor, 12 assists, 29million, 2.41MPA

By assists per game: Aghbonlahor, 12 assists, 178 games, 0.067APG

By Million per sending off: Coloccini, 9 reds, 17million, 1.888MPSO

By sending off per game: Martin Laursen, 14 reds, 28 games, 0.5SOPG

By million per booking: Coloccini, 11 yellows, 17million, 1.5454MPB

By bookings per game: Owen Hargreaves, 51 yellows, 78 games, 0.6538BPG

By lowest ave. rating: Mart Lenkanonen(GK), 4.5

By lowest rating in single match: Henk Jonkers(FC), 2.5

By no. of games before first goal: Antony Griffith(MC), 78

By no. of games before first assist: Aghbonlahor, 31

By quickest injury: Flemming Poulsen: 2 mins

By quickest Booking: Nigel Reo-coker; Joe Cole; Henk Jonkers; Marius Tarantino(FC), all 1 min

By quickest Red card: Mikael Silvestre; Mike Gordon(GK), Coloccini, all 3 mins

By Million per MoM: Kaka, 1 MoM, 38.5 million, 38.5MPMoM

By MoM per Game: Kaka, 1 MoM, 42 games , 0.023890MoMPG

By worst future management record: Joe Cole.

Thats about it.

• 2 weeks later...

There is 8 time zones in Russia, you know... That is some serious jet lag!

Anyway, my best ever signing would have to be... Leo Fortune-West, every year I buy him and every year he is the same, banging in goals non-stop!! Although, Maarten Stekelenburg comes close, safe as houses he is, what a fantastic keeper! Barely lets in any goals :D

Archived