Man City Challenge?

How many of you took up the new manchester city owners challenge of winning the champions league in 3 years in the game?im just after updating my entire game using the data editor for the latest transfers,managers and finances so im gonna play as them next.

its a good challenge because instead of playing as one of the top 4,you can play as a club who realistically will make it a top 5 in the next season or two!

My thoughts exactly :)

its pretty hard to win the league or champs league with even man united or arsenal so it is pretty hard.i just gave them 50 million over chelseas finances which is pretty fair enough.

plus all the top players wont join city unless you qualify for the champs league in the first season!

the only way that man city could put a "challenge" on the horizon is by making the chairman ridiculously ambitious, but even then it just simply won't be hard. i'm actually looking forward to see how SI manage to prevent man city being the easiest game in the world

the only way that man city could put a "challenge" on the horizon is by making the chairman ridiculously ambitious, but even then it just simply won't be hard. i'm actually looking forward to see how SI manage to prevent man city being the easiest game in the world

Money doesn't buy you everything, you also have to have a good manager and be able to put a team together than plays well....simply look at the England team (excepting the recent Croatia game). The England team have brilliant players but rarely over the last two years have played as a team (of course, excepting vs. Croatia).

I would say that SI should do nothing to prevent Man City being "the easiest job in the World" - they should simply represent them as they are - a big club with phenomenally rich owners who are willing to plough money into the team. Whether you play as them or not is then up to you.

It might be a challenge to stop them winning everything - something I look forward to!

Archived