Gah - this was annoying

Its not the possesion its what you do with it. The 60% you have is just you passing it around midfield not making it towards the goal. You take the shots but your players are crap, and can't finish. They take there shots, but there clinical. How do they get so much? Your tactics. You dont close down enough, your defence are weak and are pushing up too high. Any number of possibilities. Just deal with it, stop blaming everything but yourself. The AI hasnt cheated you, you've cheated you.

Its not the possesion its what you do with it. The 60% you have is just you passing it around midfield not making it towards the goal. You take the shots but your players are crap, and can't finish. They take there shots, but there clinical. How do they get so much? Your tactics. You dont close down enough, your defence are weak and are pushing up too high. Any number of possibilities. Just deal with it, stop blaming everything but yourself. The AI hasnt cheated you, you've cheated you.

Firstly my strikers last season got 60 goals between them, secondly you have no idea of where my possesion was, thirdly you don't know my tactics and fourthly I don't believe I ever mentioned cheating.

Archived