Offering youth job to another user idea for future FMs

Me and my Girlfriend had a two player game where I was Brazil manager and she was manager of Juventus. I was checking my Brazil youth team and could offer her user the job to manager them, that game has gone and now she manages Blackburn in another save. I was wondering could I manager Blackburns U-18s I dont think I can but have not tried. If this is not in the game currently do you think it should be in future games would be cool to develope the youth in a two player game and watch the other user bring them to glory or sell them for profit.

AcidBurn - not exactly, but you might be able to get a similar feeling by managing the feeder club of her team. You two could arrange loans for all of her best youth players, etc... and if you were playing a top team in Belgium, for example, you might even be able to turn her youth players into a club capable of qualifying for the UEFA Cup, giving you a European campaign to shadow hers.

I really like the idea. It would be very nice to be able to offer the B team / Under 18 team to another human manager. Would add a great deal of depth to co-op mode!

Espcially if it was possible over a network game, in which case you wouldn't have to share the one computer between 2 players!

It would be good to start as u-18, u-21 or reserve coach. With more player interaction, as mentioned in the new features video, you could have more influence on players development.

I'd also like the fact that I'm not buying/selling players and therefore I would be judged simply by my tactical/motivational ability.

Archived