8.02 patch dumb question!!

Hi all, im new on here and have just downloaded the 8.02 patch on fm08 am i being stupid or were all the most recent transfers supposed to update? i.e Modric, Dos Santos etc to Spurs!! If not then can i download something to update all the teams and if so where can i find it? thanks in advance!!!!

the transfers on the patch you have installed are only from JANUARY.. not this summer. so modric etc will not be included. have a look in the editor's hideaway for a more recent database with the summer transfers on if thats what youre after, or wait for fm 09

The transfers did not update on mine! what do you think i have done wrong? on game status it says it is running the 8.0.2 version! any clues?

It would'nt update Modric to Spurs etc because 8.0.2 official patch was released before they joined those teams. :D

The transfers did not update on mine! what do you think i have done wrong? on game status it says it is running the 8.0.2 version! any clues?

It also won't include the January transfers unless you start a new game

Not sure if you mean this or you still on about this summers transfers, just thought I would point this out

Hi all, im new on here and have just downloaded the 8.02 patch on fm08 am i being stupid or were all the most recent transfers supposed to update? i.e Modric, Dos Santos etc to Spurs!! If not then can i download something to update all the teams and if so where can i find it? thanks in advance!!!!

To get the very latest transfers i.e Berbatov at Man United & Robinho at city use this link and follow the discussion http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=43398

Archived