Add leagues mid way through a game?

No, once you have chosen which leagues are playable at the beginning of a game, you are stuck with it I'm afraid, same with database size too

I think that for future FM's you should be able to add more leagues to your game, like if you want to manage someone 10 years in the game then shoud be good, maybe FM09 will have that feature?

I think that for future FM's you should be able to add more leagues to your game, like if you want to manage someone 10 years in the game then shoud be good, maybe FM09 will have that feature?

That's way too much to build into the game. Once you've started, you're stuck with the leagues you selected.

one of the problems with that is that all the players for that nation bar some have not been loaded up in the starting database. How would the programming take into account the years passed? It would be very resource consuming.

Archived