Injuries!

OK, I'm in 2013/14 season with Lyon and I keep getting a niggling problem:

Fred, my captain and arguably my best player keeps geting injured in games!!! IHe is 30 and shows no signs of regression and he is still a regular scorer. But during this season he has missed: 2 weeks (damaged neck), 1 month (broken arm), 5 days (strained neck) and 5 days (damaged heel). Plus, he has got loads of in game niggles which aren't officially injuries, but affect his condition for the next match. Anyway, i know it has nothing to do with training and I know it isn't because of age.

Is it just bad luck or is there a problem there?

Have a look at his coach reports and see if he has problems with injuries. Could be just an injury prone player.

I find injuries happen way too often after I've used all my subs. Was 3-2 up away at Spurs and had used my 3 subs before the 75th minute then two players get injured and I'm down to 9 men. Drew in the end which wasn't bad but could have been worse.

Had to use all 3 subs as players were too tired to continue.

because he is god ofcourse :D

back to the topic, i find that when players get older, they get more injuries... it is a common occurance irl

lol fairy snuff! :D fair point about age though, do get more common as players get older! :thup:

Archived