Loans

i think thatll be the way its coded into the game. no matter what stage of the season youre at, it sees "end of season" as long term. just offer it again at 1 month, or couple of months, and it should be fine

I did just that - and it accepted but it meant that the striker who's scored 32 in 44 games missed out the game against the league leaders. This is obviously a glitch and should be addressed as occasionally a player who's on loan and leaves won't accept the chance to come back.

I always offer 12 months loan contracts instead of end of season as you keep them till the next transfer window which means you can keep loaning them without them leaving your club.

On your situation do what Smithers said, it should work. I hate restrictions for loans, like I loaned a player then canceled it few weeks into the loan but it still counted as one of my long term loans, sucked.

My point is that with two months 'till the end of the season choosing "End of Season" shouldn't automatically be seen as a long term loan.

its a bug and should be fixed but does it really matter.... just offer them another loan deal

Archived