New Kits

Manumoss

You need to obtain an image of the sponsor/badge, open it with your graphics program remove the background and resize the image so it fits with the kit (depending on the program you are using you can do the resizing after the next step). Then you just need to drag your sponsor/badge image into the kit file in your graphics program and move the logo around until it is in the correct place.

You need to obtain an image of the sponsor/badge, open it with your graphics program remove the background and resize the image so it fits with the kit (depending on the program you are using you can do the resizing after the next step). Then you just need to drag your sponsor/badge image into the kit file in your graphics program and move the logo around until it is in the correct place.

Cheers but i still cant get it to work

Here's what i do if you want to try

Open your logo or badge, use the magic eraser to clear the background behind the badge or sponsor logo (so you will not have a white or whatever colour behind the badge or logo when you put it on the shirt.)

Then to resize the badge or sponsor logo if its too big on the shirt click "Image" at the top menus inbetween Edit and Layer,

Then in the drop down menu click image size and resize to a smaller size i usually change it to Width:35 pixels, Height:40 pixels or near as i can.

Then press ctrl+A(to select all) then ctrl+C(to copy the badge or logo) Then click back on the shirt and press ctrl+V(to paste it on should create a new layer its self for it)

Then just use the move tool to move the badge or logo to where you want it on the shirt.

Hope that helps

Here's what i do if you want to try

Open your logo or badge, use the magic eraser to clear the background behind the badge or sponsor logo (so you will not have a white or whatever colour behind the badge or logo when you put it on the shirt.)

Then to resize the badge or sponsor logo if its too big on the shirt click "Image" at the top menus inbetween Edit and Layer,

Then in the drop down menu click image size and resize to a smaller size i usually change it to Width:35 pixels, Height:40 pixels or near as i can.

Then press ctrl+A(to select all) then ctrl+C(to copy the badge or logo) Then click back on the shirt and press ctrl+V(to paste it on should create a new layer its self for it)

Then just use the move tool to move the badge or logo to where you want it on the shirt.

Hope that helps

Sorry to sound stupid but it still wont work

First open your kit file and the logo files in Photoshop.

I assume the image you are using for the logo/badge started off as a jpeg, gif or png file?

If it is follow this guide to clean the image up - upto #13, there's no need to save the file.

So now you have your image prepared, and in the layers panel it should be called something like layer 0 (anything apart from index or background is what you want).

First resize the image (goto image -> image size).

Now right click on the image in the layers panel and select the Duplicate Layer Option, now in the box that pops up under Destination -> Document select your kit file and click OK.

Now your logo should be in the kit file, press V to select the cursor tool and then move the logo around until it is in the correct position. (If you select the layer in the layers panel you can press Ctrl+[ or Ctrl+] to put the image on top or behind the other layers of the kit).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived