Mysterious Red Card!

My GK Paul Smith got sent off for taking down the last man, and they also got a penalty. BUT I never saw this foul that sent my GK off! I did'nt know what was happening when the screen came up saying my GK has been sent off. Anyway it wasn't even a foul, I complained to the press and the fa were silent.. means it wasn't. I've also apealed on it.. (awaiting results)

Ruined the match for me, when all points are crucial! :(

I once scored, to go 1-0 up with 10 minuted to go, my player celebrated as usual, and some of the opposition players surrounded the ref. It even came up such and such is complaining to the ref (the opposition centre-back). RED CARD for my goal scorer, I was like wtf. All he did was score, he got a straight red, I still got a goal. They ended up winning 2-1, the game strangely got turned off and replayed.

I once scored, to go 1-0 up with 10 minuted to go, my player celebrated as usual, and some of the opposition players surrounded the ref. It even came up such and such is complaining to the ref (the opposition centre-back). RED CARD for my goal scorer, I was like wtf. All he did was score, he got a straight red, I still got a goal. They ended up winning 2-1, the game strangely got turned off and replayed.

Tbf, I've often thought that being caught offside more than twice in a game should be a red card offence. Would have ruined Huckerby's career though. Maybe FM have implemented this idea and the goal was disallowed for offside? :D

Tbf, I've often thought that being caught offside more than twice in a game should be a red card offence. Would have ruined Huckerby's career though. Maybe FM have implemented this idea and the goal was disallowed for offside? :D

Worst thing was the goal was from 30 yards, and was allowed!!! There was no reason my striker was sent off at all. He literally celebrated and got back to the half-way line and was waiting for the game to restart The game did its usual 'player x is complaining to the ref' Player x being the opposition CB. Then bam Red Card for my striker, and again I was like wtf. In fact its about 2 months ago and I am still like wtf...It must have been some random glitch and the opposition CB should have been sent-off, I honestly don't know.

In fact I was so sure the opposition CB was being sent-off I started to celebrate. Then realised my player had been sent-off, then swore for 20 minutes straight. Then spent 40 minutes going over and over the match report and 2d match engine and was still mystified.

Archived