What transfer funds?

I'm playing with Juventus on the 8.02 patch. Just about to start my 4th season and doing pretty well, but just wondered if any of you have encountered this issue: the board offered me a new 2 year contract which I accepted. They then outlined the finances/expectations for the year, which were set at title challengers with a transfer budget of £65M which, again, I accepted. The problem is I didn't actually get any of the money to spend- it sat in the finances summary screen as the budget for the season but my remaining budget was £700k (just what was left from the season before). I left it until the season actually started, but I'm now past the transfer deadline at the end of August and still no cash...

Anyone else ever experienced this? I'm guessing there's no fix, but it's annoying as hell, had lined up some quality transfers.

I'm playing with Juventus on the 8.02 patch. Just about to start my 4th season and doing pretty well, but just wondered if any of you have encountered this issue: the board offered me a new 2 year contract which I accepted. They then outlined the finances/expectations for the year, which were set at title challengers with a transfer budget of £65M which, again, I accepted. The problem is I didn't actually get any of the money to spend- it sat in the finances summary screen as the budget for the season but my remaining budget was £700k (just what was left from the season before). I left it until the season actually started, but I'm now past the transfer deadline at the end of August and still no cash...

Anyone else ever experienced this? I'm guessing there's no fix, but it's annoying as hell, had lined up some quality transfers.

There's something in the game about no transfers in the first window(cant remember the exact wording) so maybe you have this ticked? If not ask in the bugs forum.

This seems to be a continuous error, mainly seems to appear in Italy, I have not noticed it elsewhere, when you choose season expectations and then get a contract straight afterwards it seems to remove both your transfer budget and your wage budget increases...

Archived