Odd Germany NT Bug...

Will be interesting to see how many people read this OP and how many assume the answer from the title eh.

Don't worry, I understand about the copyright issues, I understand how to get around the greyed out players. I deleted all the respective files, and was fine for six and a half seasons.

But suddenly, sometime between February and March 2017, the greyed out plays made their invasion. But they left one spot free, allowing for a (albeit quality) 23yo German newgen GK to be in the squad.

It's all very odd.

See:

February 2017, friendly match, all the real players played.

GermanyFixtures_Fixtures.png

However a month later, March 2017, the played another friendly and at this point, it was all the non-real players playing.

GermanyFixtures_Fixtures-2.png

Cba to do the other screenshots as they would mean nothing, but five months later (August 2017), three matches later an actual, non-greyed out player (newgen GK), played alongside 10 greyed players.

It is all very odd. The youth teams are all fine.

So.

1) Has anyone experienced this before?

2) Does anyone know why it has happened?

3) Does anyone have a clue if/how it can be fixed?

If you've read this far, then thank you. That's more the 95% of people who opened this page. :fumup: If you can be of help, or at least know something relevant or have experienced something similar, please post a comment.

I'm unsure how strict this site is in regards to talking about this.. area. If it is not suitable for this forum, can someone please advise me where best I can ask. It is quite annoying, in terms of realism, Germany as a major international force (they still have one of the best NT's in the game on my save, with 5 world class GKs), caps for players and international happiness. But mainly realism.

Thanks.

I have read it. I don't know how to help fix it. I will add, that as you have said for the licensing issues it cannot be spoken about. Even in the terms you have asked. I have seen another person have this issue before though. They posted a thread as well but I believe that, that was closed before an answer was given due to the licensing issues.

If you are playing version 12.0 and delete the INC files all is good, then the game updates to 12.1 and you continue your save you have to go back and delete the files again otherwise the greyed out players appear again. That's all I can think of.

Archived