Undefeated seasons

I have a few times, but it was in a previous version of FM with Rangers in the SPL. So hardly a great feat.

This years FM is the first time I have managed a different club than Rangers, and only 4 seasons in so haven't remained unbeaten yet.

^^ thats awesome

I actually lost in the FA Cup Semi to Man City. That was my only defeat of the year so won Champs League etc.

I've never been able to go the whole league season without losing tho. surprised I managed so many wins too. Undoubtedly my best achievement on FM ever, and my new stadium named after myself opens this summer!

Yup.

Done it a dozen times, but never done better than 36 wins 2 draws. I think I could but I rotate heavily, but there is always a chance some player will get sent off or you create a dozen CCC but somehow miss them all.

Had anyone managed 38/38 in PL?

142%20goals%20EPL%202023.png

Even in this season the vast majority of my first team only played ~20 league games.

When I quit 2011 with that team I had over 200 games unbeaten I kid you not. Before you say that's BS you can check the team I had here: http://www.gameguides4u.com/pics/fm2011/wsm/WSM%20Dream%20Team/ and I had an entire squad like that.

Norwich%20126%20UB.png

Think I got to 137 before I got beaten.

Archived