cheating or editing

just have to say i cheat loads in this game as it makes it more fun :) thought i would come clean to the forums and see if people want to ostracise me for my disgraceful thoughts to cheat on a cumputer game of all things, how could i? or embrace me as a fellow human being whos playing a simple game when bored :cool::)

If you want to use the editor as a boost who are we to judge? Just don't go bragging about your league & cup successes or brilliant squad management. ;)

Just noticed the :herman:, how did that get passed the censors? :D

I never brag about it as it does not mean anything to me as is just a bit of fun to pass some time when should have been doing uni work :) I boost things in the editor like reputation, money, player quality etc and i happen to be the best player in the world in it, who knew i was that good??? :D Also i add several managers sometimes to get players id like at some clubes to help improve them or get out of relegation etc

No real need for a thread on this.

Everyone can play the game as they see fit. If you enjoy editing and giving yourself advantages by other means why does it matter what anyone thinks? If you're happy, that's all that matters.

Archived