Tycoon takeovers saves

Birmingham had one on mine, in the championship pumped in 72 Million. It was my title dreams with Hull over, they lost 3 games. Just starting out in the premiership now. Didier Deschampes was named manager.

• 6 months later...

Just had a really wierd one im playing as arsenal have gone down the bring youth in to replace the older guys, won champions league twice in 3 seasons, league once aswell and have a 200m transfer budget just from all the buying and selling i have done. I mainly have sold players when they have hit 30 and brang in

free transfers which i then sell after a season and regens, with the club being 600k under my wage budget available also.

Local businessman lye only paid 234m for arsenal, what I don't get is how would the club be so cheap when I have build such a massive cash reserve?

Just had a really wierd one im playing as arsenal have gone down the bring youth in to replace the older guys, won champions league twice in 3 seasons, league once aswell and have a 200m transfer budget just from all the buying and selling i have done. I mainly have sold players when they have hit 30 and brang in

free transfers which i then sell after a season and regens, with the club being 600k under my wage budget available also.

Local businessman lye only paid 234m for arsenal, what I don't get is how would the club be so cheap when I have build such a massive cash reserve?

What is your cash reserve?

Just because you have a massive transfer budget doesn't mean you have a lot of free funds...

In FM12 I had a transfer budget of 200M as well but only a cash reserve of 50M. Don't know why my board would allow that much, though...

That being said it do sound a bit cheap for Arsenal.

I'd say buying a club in good financial health would require a bid of 1,5-2 times the value of the club. Unless off course the owner just wanted to get rid of the club almost no matter what...

The only sane explanation for selling a club that "cheap" (No loans, huge balance, stadium, sponsorships, players worth millions and so on) would be if the owner wanted to get rid of the club asap...

I'd rise the issue in the bug forums to hear what SI have to say on the matter. They probably would ask for a save at the time the takeover took place to do anything about it, though.

Archived