Question

Well I have a player with passing 16 and yet the ass man says he has fairly poor intelligence on the football pitch and is fairly blinkered when it comes to picking out a pass and rarely sees anything other than what's in front of him. But there is no vision stat and I cant see any other stat that would affect these?... And his decisions are 14 so I have no idea?

Well I have a player with passing 16 and yet the ass man says he has fairly poor intelligence on the football pitch and is fairly blinkered when it comes to picking out a pass and rarely sees anything other than what's in front of him. But there is no vision stat and I cant see any other stat that would affect these?... And his decisions are 14 so I have no idea?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by isuckatfm:

I'm pretty certain Creativity is the main factor (if not the only one) in that note appearing in a staff report. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, this is correct. I've had players with stunning anticipation, decision etc yet still have this msg as their creativity is poor.

Turns out I was wrong (possibly). Messing around with FM Modifier suggests a weird combination of the 3 affects what he says. Depending on the mix he'll say:-

poor intelligence

blinkered

slow in anticipating

no weaknesses

The combinations are a bit strange and may even vary depending on the Assistant (I bumped his Judging ability to 20) as Ched noted his giving a player with low creativity that assessment. But when I set Carrick to Creativity 10, Ant 70, Dec 70 he says no weaknesses yet for 10,50,50 he says poor intelligence and blinkered. Numbers are out of 100 so divide by 5 for a rough visible profile attribute value.

The truth is it's academic since you can see those attributes yourself. The ones you should look out for are 'consistent performer' and 'enjoys the big matches' and their weak opposites, as well the odd insight into hidden personality attributes like 'his competitive streak can occasionally get him into trouble'.

Archived