why stop training in 'positioning' & 'marking'?

is that some kind of joke? really cant understand why you are now not able to train your players in positioning and marking!?! of course they are trainable! what a silly and strange decision to suddenly stop them. even if this has been brought up before, this needs highlighting again. what next? no finishing training?

in my opinion both positioning and marking can be improved with extra training IRL. yet the game seems to think you can still train quickness? hmm. baffling to me that one.:thdn:

is that some kind of joke? really cant understand why you are now not able to train your players in positioning and marking!?! of course they are trainable! what a silly and strange decision to suddenly stop them. even if this has been brought up before, this needs highlighting again. what next? no finishing training?

in my opinion both positioning and marking can be improved with extra training IRL. yet the game seems to think you can still train quickness? hmm. baffling to me that one.:thdn:

You can still train players in marking and positioning...

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that the individual training aspects available to you are limited by your coaches. Do you have decent defensive coaches?

I thought it was the level of training facilities?

Archived