Players unhappy with training schedule

Below are two coaches giving training advice on the same player. One has a training exp value of 85% while the other is at 100%. While many teams can't afford a coach with training exp at 100% the training level bars should be enough evidence as to weather the player is truely making progress or not. If progress remains at a high level and the player hasn't actually wanted a meeting with me about it, it will remain the same, may even bump it up a notch.

Haven't figured how to link images yet so sorry bout the 4 images but thought they may be of some value for this thread.

OlaToivonenTraining_Overview-4.png

OlaToivonenTraining_Overview-3.png

DavidRouseOverview_Information.png

lioCarravettaOverview_Information.png

For people unaware, the bottom left corner of the first 2 screens shows exactly why a player is unhappy with training. Sometimes it's the overall workload, sometimes it's one particular category, and as in this case, the player doesn't feel the team is spending enough time on match preparation.

For people unaware, the bottom left corner of the first 2 screens shows exactly why a player is unhappy with training. Sometimes it's the overall workload, sometimes it's one particular category, and as in this case, the player doesn't feel the team is spending enough time on match preparation.

Good observation that I totally missed.

One question about player development and training, i red somewhere that unhappy players with training schedule is a small decrease im moral, but in a winning team that doenst make any difference since hes moral will always be superb. So, even with great moral all the times, if a player is unhappy with the schedule will he train less? Because all my players have superb moral and i tend to ignore these messages about training.

Thx

Archived