Suggestion for developers about LLM

Hello,

I hope i came to the right place, and a developer form the game can see this and tell me is not possible :)).

I'm am a user from Romania(I consider that Romenia's first league is a LLM). I want to make a suggestion about the game, a little detail that can help make the experience more realistic. The amount of money that are in game (prizes, TV revenues, tickets, and so on...) to be changed according to the rise or fall of the league the user plays in. I play in the romanian league (for me si la LLM) and the tv revenue is 4.500 euros for game...in the premier league the tv revenue si 600.000 per game. Fair, at the begining, but if the league grows, so is the revenue. Of course, the money form the cup and the tickets must change too. I hope the suggestion is to be taken in consideration.

Best regards,

Radu

It's possible to get big increases. I can't remember the user, but there was a long running Welsh save in the Career Update forum where the TV and prize money increased umpteen times thanks in large to his success and progress in Europe.

Archived