requesting more coaches fm11.3

Hi

I tried searching for a solution to this, I've seen other threads with the problem but no real answers. Sorry if I've missed it, if you can direct me to the relevant thread it would be appreciated.

I ask the board for more coaches, they say yes, but the number allowed doesn't increase and they block all signings of new coaches that agree to a contract. I am well under wage budget.

Playing in BSP, allowed 4 coaches, I have two coaches, a fitness coach and a youth coach. Will I ever be allowed to hire more coaches with this club? I was really hoping for a long career save with one club.

Thanks

Just ask again the next year- I had that happen to me in my 11.3 save as well. Asked for more coaches, they agreed, but the numbers didn't change. I asked again the following spring and then it went up.

Hi

I tried searching for a solution to this, I've seen other threads with the problem but no real answers. Sorry if I've missed it, if you can direct me to the relevant thread it would be appreciated.

I ask the board for more coaches, they say yes, but the number allowed doesn't increase and they block all signings of new coaches that agree to a contract. I am well under wage budget.

Playing in BSP, allowed 4 coaches, I have two coaches, a fitness coach and a youth coach. Will I ever be allowed to hire more coaches with this club? I was really hoping for a long career save with one club.

Thanks

You'll be allowed more coaches as you climb the leagues, 4 coaches at BSP level is more than enough.

I suggest you get rid of your youth coach and employ a GK coach though.

I hate it when you need to ask the board for something the team really needs & that particular option is greyed out. Not realistic; even if the board don't want to comply with the request, they should allow the manager to bring up the issue, argue, etc.

I hate it when you need to ask the board for something the team really needs & that particular option is greyed out. Not realistic; even if the board don't want to comply with the request, they should allow the manager to bring up the issue, argue, etc.

That's just a matter of perception. Consider a greyed out option that you walk into the boardroom and the board says "no" in unison before you're even finished.

You'll be allowed more coaches as you climb the leagues, 4 coaches at BSP level is more than enough.

I suggest you get rid of your youth coach and employ a GK coach though.

Thanks- I went with this option. For the record, this happened twice in a row- I had to wait season between requests, it was 'granted' both times but was never allowed to hire extra coaches. Maybe third time lucky.

Archived