Coach calculators

I have just discovered there are things called coach calculators that you can download that calculate the amount of stars a coach will have in specific areas! This seems like a really cool idea and would take out a bit of the guess work, however I don't want to use it and then feel like I am cheating somehow! Would you class it as cheating??? Has anyone any experience of them???

I also find it worrying I have only just discovered them... Are they new??

I'm not sure why the star rating for the coaches needs to be kept secret. If we can see all their attributes and work out their star rating, why not just have it avaliable to see on their profile?

There could be an argument made that the attributes for coaching are pointless. I wouldn't mind if on their profile it showed their mental attributes and then simply listed their star rating for each training category.

I'm not sure why the star rating for the coaches needs to be kept secret. If we can see all their attributes and work out their star rating, why not just have it avaliable to see on their profile?

Exactly. It's just a rating based on a strict mathematical formula and all the variables are visible to the player. There's no reason whatsoever to hide it.

So is the general consensus that it wouldn't be cheating then??

It's one of those things that some people will be happy to do and others not. Personally I don't mind doing it, although I did create my own spreadsheet to use.

Archived