When I play football manager some where in middle of my season my PC Screen goes blue.

Hello FM Community.

I have had a random problem recently that my screen goes blue when I'm in the middle of a season or sometimes at the start of a season, I have played FM 2008, FM 2009, FM, 2010 and they have all worked perfect no errors before.

My Laptop Details:

It's a ZoomStorm.

Memory RAM: 1GB - Yeah, I know its awful but all the other FM's work on it fine.

Hard drive 100 GB.

Processor: Intel ® Celeron ® 900 @ 2.20 GHz 2.19 GHz

Installed Memory RAM: 1GB

System Type: 64 bit oprating system

Windows 7.

What do you think could be the error, I've played other FM's on this laptop before and its been perfect so I'm unsure why I've recently got this error, could anyone help me please? I've took time writing this and would be muchly appreicated if someone could help me please? Thank you

If you have a custom skin, graphics, facepacks or logos installed, that could be the cause of your problem. I also use a zoostorm pc which has an integrated graphics card which really didn't react well to custom FM graphics.

If you have any of the above installed on your game, uninstalling them and restarting FM should sort your problem.

If you have a custom skin, graphics, facepacks or logos installed, that could be the cause of your problem. I also use a zoostorm pc which has an integrated graphics card which really didn't react well to custom FM graphics.

If you have any of the above installed on your game, uninstalling them and restarting FM should sort your problem.

Thank you slipknot, I'll do that now buddy!

I play on an even lower spec machine than yours (512MB RAM lol) and although its slow going a lot of the time it still works and the only problems I've encountered have been crash dumps a few seasons in. Only loading a couple of divisions from 1 league helps greatly with that though.

Thank you slipknot, I'll do that now buddy!

No probs, hope you get your game working again and if my suggestion doesn't get you up and running I'd suggest you post again in here and I'm sure one of the more techy minded users around the place will be able to help you figure it out, might be a bit of a wait for you though with it being nearly 4am.:)

What do you mean that your screen goes blue? Do you get a BSOD? If so, what error messages do you get?

If not, is the screen purely blue? What happens if you alt-tab? Ctrl-alt-del? Press the power button? Does the computer freeze - if you're playing music, does it keep playing?

Archived