Manager Reaction! - idea

Be nice to have some sort of interaction during play.

If you say go 2-0 down to rivals at home, be nice to show an angered reaction.

Or if you are winning - be nice to show emotion.

It could reflect on to the players too.

Another thought was that you only get to interact with your captain at half time. Be nice if you were losing 2-0 to say to the captain to spur the team on a bit. Or if winning heavily to relax and play the clock down.

I don't know. Seems to be a bit of lack between emotion and the team in the game.

You could be a manager ecentric on the sidelines. Or you could be subdued, or a mix etc.

Perhaps some clubs prefer one over the other. But some sort of pitch side emotion would work wonders.

As I typed this - I am Barcelona and I was losing 2-0 to Real Madrid at half time. I won 5-2, but I cannot express myself during the play.

I would love the option of players hugging manager. Or me running the sideline in a last minute cup match winner.

Just when goals are scored in cup or rival games, I would love to see an option pop up "Manager Reaction"

Are you saying that this would be something that the game would then factor in when deciding how the match goes? For example, you go 2-0 down, select "angry reaction" and the game makes new calculations following that? Or are you saying you want to see you, the manager on the touchline, reacting angrily? If it's the latter, they'll need to add a graphic just to show managers on the touchline at all.

Archived