Training Workload

I don't know about anyone else but I leave mine sat on "High" on "Attacking movement" for most of the time and this works fine. I change it to "Team blend" of what ever it is is called, if i sign a large number of players of want to train new formations.

I don't know about anyone else but I leave mine sat on "High" on "Attacking movement" for most of the time and this works fine. I change it to "Team blend" of what ever it is is called, if i sign a large number of players of want to train new formations.

No reason to have it on high once you have fluid on everything. As I understand it you do not get a larger bonus if you have a higher level of match preparation. I have mine on very high untill my main and second tactic are fluid before I set it to "very low"

Same with team blend, once everything is fluid I change to attacking or defensive.

Guys please...forget about training workload.

That is easy to fix.

My players feel the team is not working enough on match preparation.

How do I fix my match preparation?

I have no idea how to access fixing of match preparation.

Please help because I can not continue the game with my players being unhappy about lack of preparation without knowing how to fix it or even acces the area where it can be fixed.

go to team policy and untick "assistant manager handles match preperation" - then save changes at bottom.

Next go to tactics screen - bottom left corner - set workload to medium or low an then set other box to "no specific focus" shud stop them moaning but it isnt the best idea to leave it on this. Hope it helps tho...

Thanks.

I liked the ides of assistant manager going this.

It worked for AFC Wimbledon but apparently not with Inter where the assistant manager is much better.

Should I just sign better assistant manager and hope he handles the issue better?

Come to think of it, I do have 3 assistant managers and have no idea which one handles the match preparation.

Archived