Football Manager Time Management Tips

Guys (and gals), just wondering for those that are happy with their Fm and non-fm lifestyle how you play the game?

i.e. how much a week? How you stop yourself going OTT and playing too much etc. Do you set boundaries etc?

Any tips or examples of what the sweet spot for you is?

its up to you how often you wanna play it! I work night shifts so I play it then most of the time and rarely play it at home, but if I do I only spend about an hour at a time, but obviously that doesnt cover much time in-game depending on how thoroughly you play...

I only play in the weekends. I´m always up early before my wife and kids. And sometimes when they all gone to bed. I usually play about 2 hours a day, in the weekends. I work night shifts and am in the board of a tennis club. Thats about it.

Usually go on most nights about 9 and will say to myself right ill come off at 11 at the latest. The next day when im falling asleep at my desk I seriously regret staying up untill 1 o clock just playing that one more game :(

Usually go on every day for at least an hour or so, takes me about 2 weeks to finish a season. WIsh I could play more but time doesnt allow it.

Whenever I'm at home and have nothing better (haha, right) to do - I play FM. I always have FM running, so whenever I'm actually doing something else, I still check in now and then and press the space bar a couple of times. I'd say on average I put in a couple of hours a day.

Archived