how to get into NextGen series for the reserve squad

Yeah i think its tied into your main team doing well and your under 19's winning either the cup or the league, i cant figure out exactly what, my Aberdeen youth team has won it twice now but i cant seem to figure out what is important for them to qualify.

The season after I failed to win the CL my U19 team was not invited for the E U19 tournament, although I won all the national trophies and the juniors did the same.

So, my first guess is that you have to win the CL, but this cannot apply to the other 7 teams in the tournament :)

Spurs are in the NextGen from the first year in game. This is clearly just the first time you've noticed. It's an invite only tournament. AFAIK in game the teams entered do not change from the original line ups. Full RL entry list here: http://www.nextgenseries.com/en/Clubs

It definitely changes in the game, Aberdeen are not in it at the start and like i said above my youth team has won it twice now.

Yup its in the game as standard, you wont notice it at all unless you keep an eye on your youth team and they are involved, first i saw of it was when a result came up and i wondered why my under 19's were playing West Ham's under 19's (West Ham were taken over by a tycoon in my game and are now the dominate force in England)

Archived