Players demanding match preparation

So, two of my players are telling me in "training schedule" that they want the team to work more on match preparation. I normally leave the match preparation on very low, once the familiarity bar is full, so my young players are developing faster. Does anybody know if their development (the players, who are telling me this) is gonna stall now, like when they're unhappy with their training schedule? Or does it mean anything else?

Thanks

Just up their training schedule. If they want the match preparation upping, then put it to average or high. Same as if a player wants more workload, simply up it.

Just up their training schedule. If they want the match preparation upping, then put it to average or high. Same as if a player wants more workload, simply up it.
You can't do that individually though, MP isn't player specific.

How do your results go out of interest?

I always leave mine on average and my team does well, they don't progress fast though and I have been tempted to drop MP a notch.

My results are fine, 2nd in league right now, 8 wins in 9 matches.....just don't see any point in leaving the preparation on average if the familiarity bar is full.

Allright, will try to up their schedule, thanks!

Well, I've been using one tactic for 4 years running as my standard tactic, it has brought me a lot of success but the cracks began to appear last season so I'm going to do a new main tactic for the season. Have always had match prep on average though even when familiarity has been full, would love to know the exact stat boosts that you get depending on how high you set match prep. Will obviously have it on very high pre season then on average during the season but will try dropping it a notch when familiarity is full this time, although as said, would love to know the exact numbers.

Archived