How can I solve this problem? :D

Hi,

the story is like that: Nilmar had some problems, because I didnt chose him as the new skipper, instead Mavuba.

He started to show pretty awful performances, so that I put him on transfer list and also send him to the reserves.

He was unhappy about this decision, but as I couldnt find a good and cheap striker, I decided to keep him of the transfer list and took him back to the first team.

His morale was "very good" but still didnt really convince me.

Even though he isnt in the reserves anymore and also get a lot of games, Ive now received this message...

nilmarn.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

when I go to "player interaction" the option "concerned" is grey and I cant do anything to solve this problem.

Currently hes concerned and unhappy about being dropped to the reserves team, even though he is in the first team xD

Promise reminders are unfortunately a frequent sign of how bugged the game is in terms of figuring that you kept your promise :(

Even worse when promising to sell a player. If there is no offer, even transfer listing him, offering him out for 0 and offering mutual termination will not be considered enough :thdn:

Archived