Patches!

Hi all,

My steam has not downloaded any of the patches for me, (and yes I have checked to see which version it says when I start a new game, and it is 12.0.0) I was wondering if there was any help out there as I really like starting a game after the January transfers!

Thanks in advance

Open the preferences, look at the top of the screen and if it's correct, there you should see Football Manager 2012 Version 12.1.1. That's the version of FM. When you start a new game it asks you which database you want to use, but the database is currently version 12.0, that's why you see 12.0.0 over there.

Go to preferences....

46237687.png

you can see the version your running here...

if yours says 12.0 ... do as frazT has suggested... if it says what mine says or similar.... your up to date with patches..

what your seeing when you clikc new game is the database version.. which is 12.0 ... hasnt been updated yet

Go to preferences....

46237687.png

you can see the version your running here...

if yours says 12.0 ... do as frazT has suggested... if it says what mine says or similar.... your up to date with patches..

what your seeing when you clikc new game is the database version.. which is 12.0 ... hasnt been updated yet

i see you've started a new Arsenal save, did sundays game make you do that?

after watching it that was the 1st thing i did

Archived