What actually are the new features?

I just want to know what exactly are the new features of this game ive notcied a few: new team talks, team meetings, loyaty bonus and the big one add/remove league and nations, but exactly do that feature involve and are there any new mahor features that im not noticing.

Im sure that was in last years one wasnt it? where you coach/ass manager would give you a list of the new youth players. Also can u give me an insight to how the add/remove league feature works.

You've always been given a list, but now you get to see the players before they are brought in, and you choose which ones you want.

The add and remove league feature adds or removes a league when that league's season starts or ends. It adds some players from the database, and generates some more. I think it also generates fake history.

You've always been given a list, but now you get to see the players before they are brought in, and you choose which ones you want.

The add and remove league feature adds or removes a league when that league's season starts or ends. It adds some players from the database, and generates some more. I think it also generates fake history.

Rediculous feature, the first one. Not every youth has to be 4 stars, look at Man United or Barcelona. They have had youth players on fringes of first team who while not world class have gone onto become decent players elsewhere. Alex Ferguson really wouldnt have that much say on who makes the youth teams, so why they added this in I don't know

Rediculous feature, the first one. Not every youth has to be 4 stars, look at Man United or Barcelona. They have had youth players on fringes of first team who while not world class have gone onto become decent players elsewhere. Alex Ferguson really wouldnt have that much say on who makes the youth teams, so why they added this in I don't know
It isn't a ridiculous feature at all, now you can determine for yourself who you think will be the better players, and what positions you get players in. It isn't merely signing the best two or three out of twenty and dropping the rest, though I suppose you could do that.

In regards to the feature of picking youth players, i only check what there potential is and how good they are, usually they are usually average so i dont sign them. Mostly i let my ass manager to that for me.

Im still kinda of confused with the add/remove feature. Where would i go in the game to use it.

In regards to the feature of picking youth players, i only check what there potential is and how good they are, usually they are usually average so i dont sign them. Mostly i let my ass manager to that for me.

Im still kinda of confused with the add/remove feature. Where would i go in the game to use it.

Under the main FM drop down menu ( where you go for preferences or load/save game) there is an option for Add/remove. Select that and it takes you to where you can add and remove leagues to your current save.

Archived