How to increase allowed Salary?

Playing as Bayern Munich and we're the 3rd richest club in the game.

My transfer-budget currently is ~80M with ~10M p/a in free wage budget.

But my board is very strict when it comes to allowed salary and agent/signing-on fees.

This is really causing problems when i try to sign backup-players. I have to offer them "key player" status in order to fulfill their demands.

But even the "key player" status' fees are capped at ~4M agent/signing-on fees which is making it impossible to sign world-class players.

Is there a way to increase these limits?

2nd question:

Transfer Date: Next Available

This really confuses me when signing players from outside Europe.

Where can i see the exact transfer date?

For the first point, I don't think there is a particular way to raise salary caps other than increasing the wage budge but not too sure about this. I know you can ask for the wage budget to be increased in board interaction, don't think there's an interaction to be allowed to pay more per player though.

For your second point, it should show on the transfer offer screen in the top right what date the player is eligible to come to your team if you're still negotiating, and if you've finished and have already agreed on a contract with the player, the date he joins should be shown in the transfer center. The general rule though is that for South American and African players, they have to be 18 to go to a different continent so the transfer window when they first turn 18 will be the date that they join you. I'm not sure if this rule applies to North American and Asian players since I haven't tried though.

I will have to fiddle around with the contract offers and raise other areas i guess. I thought i'm missing a slider somewhere to adjust those things (increasing wage budget didnt do the trick).

As for the transfer date:

I was in contract negotiations and it said "next available". I really looked hard to see a corresponding date, guess i missed it afterall if you say it shows somewhere.

I cancelled the offer then since "next available" already suggested he wont be coming during my current window (it was a 24 old player from Brasil).

Thanks for the help :thup:

Archived